Choosing Your Player?

Optimus

Website
optimus.untergrund.net
Now, hth can I choose a diferrent player after I press start to continue?

I mean, I have tried the original BOR and other MODs which offer more than one player, I start the game with one of the three (ok till now) and when I loose one credit I press start to continue and then it tells me to choose my player. There is the problem. Half of the keys will choose the same player but rest of the keys will do nothing! Or am I doing something wrong???

I feel puzzled, because I am so lame that I can't even change the player after I press continue, that should be so easy. Or isn't that feature in BOR? WTF???

Sorry for the stupid post, I was really puzzled and someone could enlighten me but game is good anyways..

The exact same thing happens to me too. I guess its a bug with BoR, not just the the pak file, as it happens with every mod I've tried.

Nothing you can do about it I guess

It´s not a bug.
Squidge had to optimize the memory usage very consequently, and if all charakters (with all their animation and sounds) are being loaded at the beginning, it would need too much memory.
So Squidge decided to only load the chosen charakter into the RAM, that´s why the others cannot be accessed ingame.

>Squidge had to optimize the memory usage very consequently, and if all >charakters (with all their animation and sounds) are being loaded at the >beginning, it would need too much memory.
>So Squidge decided to only load the chosen charakter into the RAM, that´s why >the others cannot be accessed ingame.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's bad ;(

Anyways, thanks.. :]

Just because it's a pitty because of memory problems to wipe out some basic gameplay feature. And I think it would be possible, older consoles with less memory and cartidge space have character selectors inside the game. Perhaps in a newer version?

Back