Release Forget Me Not - new shooter/maze game from Nyarla Labs

I am truly sorry. I really am. Up until Xmas, I was working on another project (PandaBAS), and that ran over my allotted time limit. At about the time I was ready to start more FMN development, my wife - who is pregnant - became quite ill. In 2010, my youngest son died shortly before he was due to be born and so everything was put on hold until things improved - and so far they haven't and the mrs is in hospital at the moment while they try to prevent what happened last time... happening again. All this means that I'm having to run the house and look after my other son, which means I have little time free for code at present.
Sorry to hear that, hope it all works out for you.

I am truly sorry. I really am. [...]

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. And by all means don't apologize--you have nothing to apologize for! Clearly you are allocating your time and energies to what matters most.

Best wishes to you and yours,

Best wishes Dunny, please don't feel any need to apologise for something so trivial compared to what you must be going through at the moment.

\o/

He's here, and he's fine. Mother is doing well, if a little uncomfortable. Baby Jamie is 4lb 3oz and is currently on the Newborn Intensive Care Unit. I'll be back to coding in no time, when I'm up at 2am trying to get him to stop screaming.

Cheers for all the well wishes, we're over the worst now.

D.

Thanks folks, I'll be back to coding again when they come home. Jamie's still on the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and doing well. He should be home in a couple of weeks. Jan (my partner) is still in with complications, but she should return to health presently - all being well.

In the meantime, I've been pottering on my pet BASIC interpreter as it doesn't take as much concentration or effort as FMN does. I'll build PND of the BASIC interpreter in the next week or so, and then it's back to FMN and my new project (assuming I get source code to port).

D.

Congratulations Dunny!

Glad to hear that everything worked out fine in the end. I can only echo sebt3, don't waste too much time coding and enjoy your time with your wife and son instead.

Back