Release Forget Me Not - new shooter/maze game from Nyarla Labs

Congratulations! Good to hear you all are fine and +1 to what sebt3 said!

little minor annoyance here, could you change the name of the documentation to something so its easy to spot that its the documentation for Forget Me Not. dont need an update just for this, but if you could include it in the next one, it'd be kind

little minor annoyance here, could you change the name of the documentation to something so its easy to spot that its the documentation for Forget Me Not. dont need an update just for this, but if you could include it in the next one, it'd be kind

Will do :)

Update on the situation - my new son is now home today, so I'll be recommencing development probably tonight as I'll be coding inbetween feeds!

D.

Great to hear everything worked out OK Dunny, really looking forward to seeing the updates for Forget Me Not. :)

I only started playing this game recently, which was a big mistake, it is an awesome game. I am Looking forward to the updates as well.

This is the window display for the "Urban Outfitters" on Broadway in Seattle. Now why is it that I always think of Forget Me Not when I go by? :)

IMG_20120229_185711.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back