Classic Gaming Expo Uk

Antiriad

Website
Visit site
Retro Gamer Magazine is sponsoring the UK's first Classic Gaming Expo at the Fairfield Halls East Croydon, London on the weekend of 24th-25th July. Click here for details and to buy tickets!

Ill be there with some other guys running a stand for the English Amiga Board, would be nice to meet some other GP32 owners and have an unofficial meet up of sorts!

date and time...good point. I can say ill be there all day both days what with the small Amiga stand.

Up to you lot.

Actually wondering whether to bring the GP32 along actually, dont want to lose it or anything.

My GP32 is back at GBAX for now so I can't bring it but if anyone has theirs it would be interesting to see what setup people have chosen etc. Not to mention seeing the multiplayer in action...?

Anyway, I'm mostly looking forward to wandering about and seeing what's there, maybe picking up something for the C64 I have recently set up again at home.

Antiriad - I'm a fellow graphics person and liked your splash screens etc so it would be cool to meet you if you're about, I'd love to do graphics for the GP32 community as I can't code...

®

Antiriad posted on Jul 23 2004 at 04:10 PM said:
see ya there. Ill be wearing a black C= on the saturday, and a Guru Meditation one on the Sunday! :lol:
nice to see someone enthusiastic about what they wear

i dont decide what i wear until 5 mins b4 im spose to be there

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, will be there on saturday, probally with a Gp32 hanging out my back pocket lol.. Will Deffinately check out the amiga stand, and say hi :)

Cant wait to see all the goodies and old skool gems,

C ya there guys

DeanO (C3DPO)

Hi,

sorry guys, but I have turned a bit late I guess (at 16h00 on Sunday) due to a dimwitt who attacked me on my way to the Fairfield. Anyway, I did not see any of you, but I have bought an Amiga, which turned to be one of the thing I wanted to buy.

If you want, we could organize a weekly or monthly meeting at some point to be able to get in touch.

Sorry to have missed you Velvet, I went along today too and met Antiriad for a chat as well as the Retrogamer guys. I was pretty impressed by the expo it was really cool and hopefully will go from strength to strength in years to come. I also bought a few C64 games to keep me going as well as loading up on free badges and lollipops!...

...saw a real live C65 but never did get a go on the Virtual Boy...

®

Is there anything like this for the US? I am really a classic gaming fan. However, my ideal of classic probably differs from the older gamers. NES and SNES was the systems that I grew up with so I consider them classics. Anything older I have not really played.

Back