Classic Pandoras available

How neat. Cheaper than what I paid for the Pandora in 2008 that I still haven't received. Not sure whether to be happy or disappointed.

How neat. Cheaper than what I paid for the Pandora in 2008 that I still haven't received. Not sure whether to be happy or disappointed.
same, but we'll get better ones if we ever'll get ours...

Price with vat shows up as 279 euro here. Do these have the new improved LCD cables?

AFAIR, Craig will also offer to his preorder customers to get one of these right away instead. Can't tell for sure, but I know he has some plans here.

Price with vat shows up as 279 euro here. Do these have the new improved LCD cables?
Yes, of course. They're exactly the same as normal units (new case, new LCD, etc.), just with an old CC board.

Interesting, hopefully will get the preorder queue of Craigs down even more ... I'd probably not get that offer though as I am at the tail end of it.

Guessing there are still plenty more preorders ahead of my place in the queue which will be more than the number of available Classic models.

Still, nice to get that queue down by some more numbers

These are the models that users like myself who only want to run emulators should be getting.

I have a classic unit and nothing yet (I don't use N64) hasn't run 100% satisfactorily.

Last edited by a moderator:
When anyone comes on with the age old "The Pandora is too expensive" cut them off dead by sending them straight to ED's shop.

Yup my old cc unit was very good indeed. i sold it to fund my 1ghz unit though.

well worth it at that price.

Yeah Snail mail is very aptly named when you are waiting for something specific.

AFAIR, Craig will also offer to his preorder customers to get one of these right away instead. Can't tell for sure, but I know he has some plans here.

>Price with vat shows up as 279 euro here. Do these have the new improved LCD cables?
Yes, of course. They're exactly the same as normal units (new case, new LCD, etc.), just with an old CC board.
Huh.

What's the chances on any Yanks getting their hands on one?

Might be nice to have a backup.  But only if it will at least do Libre Office.

If it will do THAT then it will also do anything else I may need.

^ Well I ordered my original Rebirth Pandora(512MB, Black Cased) from EvilDragon, there is nothing stopping us from ordering from his shop. I got it within a week of ordering, but I know sometimes things get delayed at customs. 

This was of course before Link's shop had Pandoras readily available in stock.

Any info on this? I'm also still waiting for my 2008 batch1 preorder and wouldn't mind getting one of these.

Back