Clockspeed In Mame4All

CKeichel

Had anybody luck overclocking the Caanoo in Mame4All? With everything except 533 MHz my Caanoo crashes.

hi

don't quote me here but i think the reason mame doesn't over clock is partly its just a quick wiz port and secondly the caanoo clocks differently from the wiz! so not compatible

paul3100

paul3100 said:
hi

don't quote me here but i think the reason mame doesn't over clock is partly its just a quick wiz port and secondly the caanoo clocks differently from the wiz! so not compatible

paul3100

Correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, next firmware release is scheduled for 15th, when I recall correct, not long.

Hi guys, my Caanoo came with firmware 1.0.1. The latest release is 1.0.1 when I checked on "open hand-helds" on 14/9/2010. Should I download this or stick to to what I have already pre-installed? Sorry if this sounds stupid, I am just interested to know if the latest release is an optimised version of what my caanoo already has.

Thanks

Mushtaq said:
Hi guys, my Caanoo came with firmware 1.0.1. The latest release is 1.0.1 when I checked on "open hand-helds" on 14/9/2010. Should I download this or stick to to what I have already pre-installed? Sorry if this sounds stupid, I am just interested to know if the latest release is an optimised version of what my caanoo already has.

Thanks

If you already have 1.0.1 you just need to stay there and wait for the new firmware release.
It was supposed to be released days ago but it's not yet. Believe me, I am as inpatient as you for the new firmware :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back