Cnc Cases?

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
I wonder who already has the CNC'ed cases. We know that the case arrived in england and turkey. But how about germany and canada?

In other words did Evildragon and MWeston get their CNC'ed pandora's already or are they still in the mail?

Last edited by a moderator:
We want pics! We want pics! We want pics! We want pics! We want pics!

Ive already asked it in another topic , but when can we expect to see a pandora dev board in a cnc case with the battery as the only energy support? I think that is something possible to see in this (CNC Pandora without any cables attached YEAH!)

Moreso than pix, can we also get word on the last parts besides the case that we are waiting on?

Or maybe I'm trippin' (again)

Danks

Link

might, not will, please be patient. Bumping topics doesn't help anyone.

We want pics! We want pics! We want pics!

Ok Stop.
Don't worry Squidge I can resist untill the next weekend without seeing the full assembled prototype.....................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
Afther that I colud kill someone ;)

Plz dont kill the kitty:

killKitty.jpg

I know you want Cookie 'n Cake

MWeston is the only man with a power level high enough to assemble the Pandora's final, most powerful form.

'WizardStan' said:
MWeston appears to have a case...
www.pandoratr.com/blog.php
That's Fatih/MFK posting there, not MWeston.

Umm why is the cable hanging out of the case?

CODE
http://www.pandoratr.com/images/gallery/build/5.jpg

Phawx said:
Umm why is the cable hanging out of the case?
Probably because coiling it and stuffing it through the hinge as it's supposed to be is a less than simple process.

Can't wait for more. Surely this will help to dispel all of the old conspiracy theories.

Looks amazing even minus the keymat.

Will MWeston be getting a case in the next few days? Turkey is not that far from China, compared to Canada @ least the inhabitted part.

Lastly, are we waiting on anything besides CE/FCC testing & case moulds & production?

Ciao,

Link

Edit: dbl post

'craigix' said:
Fatih might post some today, but only Michael can built the complete Pandora.
Might be inappropriate, but where in the UK are you guys based?

Back