Release Commercial apps now accepted in the repo.

yeah its not cool but i guess Ivanovic is correct as linux accepts those chars in a file/folder name then they should be allowed (due to appdata folder name defaulting to app id), just makes thinks arkward for online distribution.
Erm... given that most appdata folders are going to be stored on FAT based filesystems, doesn't that by definition restrict the 'legal' characters that 'should' be allowed to those that can be used in FAT filenames?

- Neelix

Erm... given that most appdata folders are going to be stored on FAT based filesystems, doesn't that by definition restrict the 'legal' characters that 'should' be allowed to those that can be used in FAT filenames?

- Neelix

thats how it works at the moment, the PXML specs states that it allows any characters apart from 3 I think its "?" ">" and somethign else I cant remember but all else goes however this doesnt play well with weburls even when URL encoded etc, so ill just have to do a big update and change the way the db links the packages and stores the files.

Back