ingoreis

Hardcore Member
Staff member
Hello ;)

------------

Many from you have readed the Thread over the GTA PND over QEMU but

now the Official Release.

Here a Video of the Gameplay on a GHZ Pandora but

you can play it on a CC or Rebirth Pandora overclocked to 1GHZ too ;)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y5ovLnMfYpA?feature=oembed

The PND is downloadable here:

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=gta

(the Pictures for the Repo must i correct soon) :rolleyes:

happy playing and reporting ^_^

For all Users who downloaded it and it work not,please delete the Appdata Folder

and redownload the PND because Startingerrors where fixed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I just tested a little on my rebirth. 900 Mhz is clearly needed, but at that speed it seems playable.

One thing I found a little concerning is the controls for accelleration and steering on the D.

I think I'd be more comfortable accelerating with the right shoulder, or X.

Thx for Report ;)

You can easy change the Steering like the Language.

See in the second Video and there is a "choose Controls" over Language Settings ^_^

When more People want that Acceleration with X,please write here and i try to change it for all ;)

Tried this today and it acted very strange..

Installed fine but when I started it went to the dos prompt and complained about no C: drive.

I couldn't escape so I had to do a reset with the Pandora button and power switch.

When I restarted it turned out that none of the other software on the memory card that it was installed on would start.

I restarted the Pandora a couple of times but none would work at all.

I uninstalled the game and all the other programs started to work again straight away.

Any ideas?

Classic Pandora btw.

Trip you dont need to run it through QEMU, its a separate PND so those peeps that find setting up QEMU is difficult can just play it straight away. Maybe you're aware of this but i just thought i'd point it out.

How up to date is your firmware? perhaps that is causing you problems, if you're up to date all i can suggest is either A] delete app data folder for GTA and rerun or B] maybe you're having issues with your SD card (this might be the case as you were having issues with other software) if its old then maybe its time to replace

Last edited by a moderator:
I run it straight from the PND as far as I know. I could only find one link in the menu for it.

Up to date operating system and the SD card's fine and went back to working ok when I uninstalled the software.

I'll re-download it again later and let you know.

p.s I used PND manager to download it. Maybe it didn't do it right?

Back