Competition Results ? Emu Updates

emjay

Still Fresh
I am thinking about buying my mates Wiz as he says the support died a long time ago. Is there a list of all the emulator entries for the latest competition as I noticed that the winners are annouced in a few weeks ? From what i've seen so far is a PocketSNES update, a PSX emu update, and that Ginge thing, is that all of them ??

I also noticed that UAE4All on the Pandora now has working 'Extra Half Bright' and 'HAM' modes. Is this easy for someone to port it to the dated Wiz version ? (I think Pickle? is the good/only porter ?) This is my favourite computer and would love the update to be ported if possible.

No, that's not all. The wiz had been around for some time, and had gotten LOTS of support. Just go to the archive for all (most of) the stuff ever made for the wiz. Herez

Mr.TwisT said:
No, that's not all. The wiz had been around for some time, and had gotten LOTS of support. Just go to the archive for all (most of) the stuff ever made for the wiz. Herez

Yes, i've looked through the archive and tried some of the emulators on my mates Wiz but I was talking about the Emulator submissions for the recent competition (hence the topic title). From what i've seen so far is a PocketSNES update, a PSX emu update, and that Ginge thing, is that all of them ??

Last edited by a moderator:
emjay said:
I also noticed that UAE4All on the Pandora now has working 'Extra Half Bright' and 'HAM' modes. Is this easy for someone to port it to the dated Wiz version ? (I think Pickle? is the good/only porter ?) This is my favourite computer and would love the update to be ported if possible.
The Pandora version is built from the same sources as the Wiz port. As long as the updates don't use anything Pandora-specific a lot of it should just be a matter of recompiling or maybe making some minor changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, what you've seen in the submissions is all there is. And it's damn impressive!

Back