Pandora Compiled Allegro 4.4.1.1 For Pandora

Thank you very much for porting Allegro to Pandora! :D
I'm gonna be getting a Pandora as soon as I have the money and use Allegro to learn C with, I am really excited now!

I'm guessing that this is what sebt3 used to port Garden of Coloured Lights, which uses Allegro. If anyone has used this to compile an allegro program/game, a step-by-step guide to complement the one by mcobit for porting SDL apps posted here would be much appreciated. Or even a starting point of where to look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Esn said:
I'm guessing that this is what sebt3 used to port Garden of Coloured Lights, which uses Allegro.
mcobit ported Garden of Coloured Lights (well I think, at least that's not me ;) )
But I packaged some allegro games, yet I didnt use this : allegro is very easy to cross-compile :)

EDIT :
but if you want to use that :
1) copy the include and lib directory to your /mnt/utmp/$PRJ directory
2) edit /mnt/utmp/$PRJ/lib/pkg-config/allegro.pc to fit the good paths

you should be ready to go

Last edited by a moderator:
What sebt says, I used this for multiple Allegro games and it works like a charm. Although I did use the toolchain to crosscompile. I only compiled one allegro game on the pandora, but as it was much too slow I didn't release it.
The others are crosscompiled.

Would be cool, if someone could get Allegro 5.x to run. There is a WIZ version in the mainlinesources, which uses opengles already.

Back