Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

paolo

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
are we reorderers going to receive some sort of notification of the received money? Just to know everything is proceeding and our payment is inline along all the non refunding ones

Good question!
I wrote email to openpandorasales@... with this question (if money arrived OK etc) cca one month ago and Jacquelyn answer me quickly:

"I am unable to check our bank details online at the moment, due to a problem with the banks server. If the money has left your account it should be confirmed into our account. As soon as I am able to access the details or speak to the bank I will email you."

It was 10.11.2008 ... until this date I have no new email(s) from openpandorasales (and openpandora generaly) in my mailbox.

I would like to know if my money are in the right account :)
I want my :pandora1: ! :D :p

When I repaid I got an email from Jackie stating that they had received my payment, so hopefully everyone will receive a similar email when they reorder :).

The email was brief and said "Just to confirm we have received your Bank Transfer. This has now been matched to your original order."

Hmm, I paid on the 24th and haven't had an email to confirm my payment yet. Wonder if I should be worried. Though I could just ask if everything is fine I'd rather not bog them down with yet another extra email to work through.

Eniko said:
Hmm, I paid on the 24th and haven't had an email to confirm my payment yet. Wonder if I should be worried. Though I could just ask if everything is fine I'd rather not bog them down with yet another extra email to work through.
I'd do it if I were you, it might even help them keep track of all the payments coming in. Make sure to include all of your details and which bank it was coming from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back