Connect Pc To Your Tv!

i actually have one of those, never needed to use it however.
my S-video cable works fine.
most problems stem from the short length.

waffles said:
:blink: Just find a girl who appreciates what you've got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter R said:
TaG said:
waffles said:
:blink: Just find a girl who appreciates what you've got.Maybe you aren't getting just how short his length is?You are right. Obviously you are more knowledgeable on the matter.

Fishbong said:
Why shouldn´t it work with the GP2X? I assume it has an integrated S-Video to composite adaptor.
Ass of U and Me assume?

I don't know if it is a converter or not, the comments seem to indicate it is of poor quality, might be a better idea to go a different route.

nubie said:
Fishbong said:
Why shouldn´t it work with the GP2X? I assume it has an integrated S-Video to composite adaptor.
Ass of U and Me assume?

I don't know if it is a converter or not, the comments seem to indicate it is of poor quality, might be a better idea to go a different route.

yeah, would be a terrible tragedy to spend 2 and a half bucks for a pandora accessory.

waffles said:
nubie said:
Fishbong said:
Ass of U and Me assume?

yeah, would be a terrible tragedy to spend 2 and a half bucks for a pandora accessory.

UM, I wouldn't use this to connect to the Pandora, only finely woven strands of the purest gold impregnated silk connected with Platinum contacts to an HD resampler.

Eh, its a thread, and it is pretty much off topic, so there you have it.

Basically this entire PC cost less than a used GP2X with a cracked screen, so a $2 cord like this is fine for it, when my mom wants to watch Netflix movies online.

Back