Consolidation of Batch 2 Production Status

snaykjayk

Still Fresh
I hate to re-ask something that I'm sure has been discussed, but I haven't been to the boards in a very long time and can't seem to find concrete information on batch 2 production.

Has batch 2 officially begun production/shipment? (as of January 2011, I was ~1000 in line for batch 2)

I've read the forum boards where people are so excited about the pre-orders they just placed this month.

If batch 2 hasn't begun shipment, I hope they understand that there are a lot of people in front of them, like me, who have been waiting over a year for their pandora.

I know a lot has changed with the choices of individual companies producing individual parts of the pandora as well as timelines for shipment and production, but a consilidation of the batch 2 production and shipping status would still be much appreciated.

Thanks

people are still waiting 3+ years for their original pre-orders. pcb production in texas has proven to be a big failure, and is now being moved to germany, production should start around early february......if....."IF!" all goes according to plan, and thats when pandoras should start spitting out and everyone ordered 3 years ago, and today, should have theirs by maybe april

actually the way ED is working it is that the new boards will be split some go to new pre orders and the rest go to original pre-orders, he said this is the only way he can do it fairly as he doesnt want to cause any issues with new pre-orders.

It's all on the Status page on the OpenPandora boards. I try to keep them up-to-date.

Back