Conspiracy Theory

valhalla

Everybody around here knows that ED lives in Ingolstatd, but do you know who else did? Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Order of Illuminati, the secret society that controls the governments, the economy and everything else. Is it a coincidence? Or is Pandora part of the conspiracy, a tool to control the geeks (who refuse to be controlled by mass entertainment as proper citizens are supposed to do)?

1st batch pandoras are sold under cost: are they financed by the NWO, via secret swiss bank accounts?

On the other hand, the banks (under strict illuminati control, of course) were the source of the initial problems in pandora production: does that mean that pandora is a counter-conspiracy that is working against the illuminati?

Or should I stop wasting time on conspiracy theory websites and start to write some code for my future pandora?

I rather think ED might be a member of the diogenes club

The Diogenes Club is a fictional gentleman's club created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and featured in several Sherlock Holmes stories, most notably "The Greek Interpreter". It seems to have been named after Diogenes the Cynic (although this is never explained in the original stories) and was co-founded by Sherlock's indolent older brother, Mycroft Holmes.

The club is described by Sherlock Holmes in the stories thus:

"There are many men in London, you know, who, some from shyness, some from misanthropy, have no wish for the company of their fellows. Yet they are not averse to comfortable chairs and the latest periodicals. It is for the convenience of these that the Diogenes Club was started, and it now contains the most unsociable and unclubable men in town. No member is permitted to take the least notice of any other one. Save in the Stranger's Room, no talking is, under any circumstances, allowed, and three offences, if brought to the notice of the committee, render the talker liable to expulsion. My brother was one of the founders, and I have myself found it a very soothing atmosphere."

– The Greek Interpreter

It is described as a place where men can go to read without any distractions, and as such the number one rule is that there is no talking, to the point where club members can be excluded for coughing.

especially to rest from all the soldering :D

If EvilDragon was part of the NWO, the Bilderbergs, the Illuminati, he would have allowed, nay, FORCED the LCD cable NOT to be shielded, so that your every activity could very easily be tracked. But instead, he went ahead with the shielding, a.k.a. the tin foil hat.

sverm said:
If EvilDragon was part of the NWO, the Bilderbergs, the Illuminati, he would have allowed, nay, FORCED the LCD cable NOT to be shielded, so that your every activity could very easily be tracked. But instead, he went ahead with the shielding, a.k.a. the tin foil hat.

That is what they want you to think, of course they just pretended to shield the cables (duh!). I have it from a very reliable source, that the Pandora is actually the key to ED's world domination plan. He is going to use the pandas to siphon off all of our free time, and when we are helplessly enthralled in the Pandora's magnificence he will take all of our valuable belongings. The worst part is WE ARE GOING TO LET HIM!!

OH THE HUMANITY!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosbeetle said:
I rather think ED might be a member of the diogenes club

The Diogenes Club is a fictional gentleman's club created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and featured in several Sherlock Holmes stories, most notably "The Greek Interpreter". It seems to have been named after Diogenes the Cynic (although this is never explained in the original stories) and was co-founded by Sherlock's indolent older brother, Mycroft Holmes.

The club is described by Sherlock Holmes in the stories thus:

"There are many men in London, you know, who, some from shyness, some from misanthropy, have no wish for the company of their fellows. Yet they are not averse to comfortable chairs and the latest periodicals. It is for the convenience of these that the Diogenes Club was started, and it now contains the most unsociable and unclubable men in town. No member is permitted to take the least notice of any other one. Save in the Stranger's Room, no talking is, under any circumstances, allowed, and three offences, if brought to the notice of the committee, render the talker liable to expulsion. My brother was one of the founders, and I have myself found it a very soothing atmosphere."

– The Greek Interpreter

It is described as a place where men can go to read without any distractions, and as such the number one rule is that there is no talking, to the point where club members can be excluded for coughing.

especially to rest from all the soldering :D

Wasn't Diogenes the guy that advocated public masturbation? Not sure that that is ED's cup of tea :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I conclude from this thread that Deus Ex is coming to the Pandora. Erm, well... perhaps we need more multitools to make that work?

Back