Pandora, Or Andorra..

Jackreyes

Still Fresh
So yeah, fun fact about Andorra so the title is more relevant. Andorra has an army of 10 men, they haven't fought in 700 years.

Onto the actual topic, a lot of topics get closed saying 'PM Craig' or something, I've tried PMing Craig and 'PMs cannot be sent' or something.. I assume this means his PM box is full, this is all fine and dandy, but... shouldn't he have unlimited space? I know for a fact that some forum systems allow admin's to change the inbox space. This isn't my main issue though, as a creator of the Pandora, (creator, just. I mean... we don't have ours yet... but we have seen a couple of prototypes...) with our money, plus our time (this money could have gathered interest depending on how it was invested, just not in Northern Rock, or most banks... but still, its the principle.) I think Craig should be working to reply to, and then clear, all the messages in his inbox, I realise that he has a job, but still, we are investing in these people, I think they should be easier to contact. In the end, I used the send e-mail function, I'm not sure that it worked, I haven't received a reply after 24 hours, but if threads are going to be closed saying PM Craig, surely that should be a feasible option.

Either way, Come the 26th of December, if my order hasn't been shipped... I'm going to be very disappointed.

Sure, you can't control fate or how things work out, but I think the creators could each run a blog, just checking in every other day or so, just confirming that the Pandora is still running to schedule, and that everything else is fine. Would it be so much hassle? We've stuck by them for at least 6 months each now, where is their paying us back for our loyalty and faith?

Jack.

just try to answer of a loooooooo...

...ot of people.

i also think that he should have a larger PM box or another contact method, but really i dont expect him to answer that much msg if he really had a larger Box.

BTW i do handle also a looot of e-mails about 600 (non spamm) a day so i think i know how is to be like that.

Hey bro they just updated the website they have also gave you a guideline for pandora process and he also made info on the molds in the blog he made they are keeping you up to date and even more so as people are getting more impatient. Just take a look man it has helped me out seeing the new info on what to expect hooah !!

To be fair, I doubt 600/4000 people are contacting Craig daily.

U.S.Soldier said:
Hey bro they just updated the website they have also gave you a guideline for pandora process and he also made info on the molds in the blog he made they are keeping you up to date and even more so as people are getting more impatient. Just take a look man it has helped me out seeing the new info on what to expect hooah !!

Sure, but, they're just trying to entice the next wave of customers like they did us.
But still, we should have almost round the clock access to an OP team member, with replies received in the same day I believe. $330 isn't an amount of money we can all take lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know 330 are more than enough to cover my expenses in research for 2 months.

but the forum was created to help that out, believe me when i say all mayor CO, use forums nowadays because is a cheaper way of service.

plus is highly manageable and you will waste less time doing contcting than resolving the questions.

(off topic: of course i dont handle all the mailbox just plain, i have tons of mail filters to sort them out, without em i would go nuts)

I ordered my Pandora the moment they were available, I quietly watch and I don't question most of what's going as I garner enough information to keep me feeling comfortable about receiving a product when it's done. I also have no question about it actually getting done.

Of course I would have liked to get it sooner but I can see the issues and most of the reasons for delay make sense to me. I agree that communication can be a bit iffy at times.. but with no prompting from me, when I get impatient, an answer is provided soon enough. Venting on the boards is, in my opinion, non-productive to say the least and detrimental to the completion of the project to portray worst case interpretation.

I spend enough time just following all the complaining on the boards, never mind responding to the minutia of some of the queries.... for example have a gander at the keyboard layout thread (which actually had very valid questions and debates, unlike some of the more recent 'complaint' threads).... Sheesh, I would never have thought there were that many issues to be considered and resolved.

I've actually gotten my moneys worth already reading the 'drama' on the boards over the last year... so the hardware, when it arrives will be a bonus... just my perspective. Thanks for all your hard work OP, from one of the silent majority (as least I believe the patient, appreciative, people like myself are in the majority).

Looking forward to the awesome device you're pouring your heart and soul into.. not to mention the endless hours.. hopefully you can turn a profit at some point in the future, although I tend to believe this project is not driven by profit.

Twiitcher

Hey bro I hear ya and agree i was just pointing that out to the last part of your statement. "Sure, you can't control fate or how things work out, but I think the creators could each run a blog, just checking in every other day or so, just confirming that the Pandora is still running to schedule, and that everything else is fine. Would it be so much hassle? We've stuck by them for at least 6 months each now, where is their paying us back for our loyalty and faith?" For the most part of what I have seen they have done a good job as stating the progress on blogs and all, but with the support with the mail system I agree I understand you want support, and be able to get responses to your questions, sometimes though you have to wait a day for it but shouldnt have to wait longer than a week imo with that type of cash.

Yeah, sometimes there just weeks where nothing happens, where someone is waiting for a delivery or something.
Or maybe they don't want to say, "Our custom nubs company has gone tits up and we have to buy the nub designs AGAIN", and cause an unwarranted bank run.

Back