1000th yet.. or have i missed it?

you are not gonna power your e-cig with a pandora.....no friggin way

[...] using e-cigs with no nicotine for a month and a half, although you get physically sick (like a common cold with vomiting), but then you can veer off of the e-cigs pretty easily [...] The thing I miss most is the "going out for a cigarette" [...]

It's interesting that you mention e-cigs. I am a regular (and somewhat fanatical) user of (nicotine-free) personal vapourisers. As a matter of fact, I am not even what you'd call an "ex-smoker" though I've tried it a few times. I just liked the idea of them and got hooked (not physically; think of it as a hobby). However, you seem to be saying that you got sick while using them-- is that the nicotine withdrawal you're talking about?
Sorry if that was a bit unclear, but it wasn't the e-cigs that made me sick, it was the withdrawal from nicotine. The reason I turned to e-cigs was with the intention of droping smoking, and then when I was ready, to drop vaping. For me the vaping was only a nicotine free method of riding my self of the psychosomatic effects of smoking cigarettes. The arm by the window while driving, the oral fixation (not funny), the idea of inclusion, and the soothing effect of exhaling. All of my friends are smokers and I still "go out for a cigarette" but without the smoking. I just hang out, and its ok. Vaping may not be bad physically (no one lives in a club and is exposed to a fog machine for the amount of time that one vapes, so nothing is certain), but mentally for people that are smokers it doesn't rid you of the physical or mental effects of smoking. I had to do that on my own. Its just easier to do after you beat the nicotine addiction.

Not that it matters but my refurb pandora is number 1001 :)

So yes then did pass the 1000 mark (or maybe 1001 is supposed to mean 9 ;) )

I know the Pandora doesn't have to be shipped in the order and mine is a refub anyway. I really like number 1001 though.

Each pandora is (if you read the white text on black in the up right hand corner of the sticker) "PANDORA-1001" - that is just their model number.

The serial number is written in the left of the sticker, and they go out randomly (after the first 100).

I got my serial <blah>904 as a one-nubber last summer.

Each pandora is (if you read the white text on black in the up right hand corner of the sticker) "PANDORA-1001" - that is just their model number.

The serial number is written in the left of the sticker, and they go out randomly (after the first 100).

I got my serial <blah>904 as a one-nubber last summer.

lol you're right... don't know why I though that it was the pandora number. By bad.

you are not gonna power your e-cig with a pandora.....no friggin way

Perhaps this would be a good time to ask how much juice the Pandora can actually put out via USB?

It was actually just a passing thought, I hadn't researched it. It's not like it was the reason I got it (wow, that would be a waste).

Now here's an idea-- a USB passthrough that you can control via a driver. That'd be awesome if the Pandora could hypothetically push the voltage-- "press Pandora button to vape" XD

Perhaps this would be a good time to ask how much juice the Pandora can actually put out via USB?

According to the Wiki Page:

Pandora’s full size USB A port can host USB 2.0 devices (only if they are high speed compliant!), and provide up to 500mA (the maximum allowed according to USB standards).

Also, for the miniAB in host mode:

In host mode, this port can supply a maximum of 100mA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back