Corrupt A Wish

Granted, but they post so many that he gets the first post on the next page.

I wish I could control time.

Granted. Unfortunately, your heart gives out in the process and you don't have a backup.

I wish people were kinder.

Granted. People everywhere learn to love each other and world peace reigns. All weapons are destroyed and humanity rejoices! Unfortunately, a race of hostile aliens invades the Earth and we can't defend ourselves. (Yes, I stole that straight from The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror).

I wish for an infinite amount of patience to be bestowed upon this community.

Granted. People everywhere learn to love each other and world peace reigns. All weapons are destroyed and humanity rejoices! Unfortunately, a race of hostile aliens invades the Earth and we can't defend ourselves. (Yes, I stole that straight from The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror).

I wish for an infinite amount of patience to be bestowed upon this community.
^Actually, I seem to remember an episode of Justice League like that...

Granted. When Sony sues us on the grounds of being 'awesome' and having better customer support, we don't do anything, we just wait....

I wish everybody in this community was either a programmer or artist of some sort.

Granted. Everyone is now a programmer and an artist, However, they are now not interested in anything of that sort.

I Wish I could change my Social Security number.

granted, you change it to a new one that is already someone else's and you go to prison for identity theft.

I wish i had more battery life on my pandora right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
granted, you change it to a new one that is already someone else's and you go to prison for identity theft.

I wish i had more battery life on my pandora right now.

Granted. The battery's charge starts rising uncontrolled, and the Pandora blows up from the strain.

I wish I had slept more this week.

Granted. The battery's charge starts rising uncontrolled, and the Pandora blows up from the strain.

granted, you sleep in a soft feather bed for the entire week, and have chronic back pain for a month afterwards

i wish i could replace this soft fleshy broken meatbag with a robot body already

granted, you sleep in a soft feather bed for the entire week, and have chronic back pain for a month afterwards

i wish i could replace this soft fleshy broken meatbag with a robot body already

Granted, but it was made by CircuitCo. :p

I wish nano machine and quantum computer technology would hurry up and come to a state of maturity.

- Also, I already have a screwed up back thanks to a once-ruptured disc in my lumbar area, so I'm not sure that your "corruption" really did anything new. Bully for me?

Granted, but it is used for evil to take control of country leaders and to crack encryption of sensitive documents that throws the world into nuclear war.

I wish i had a power that would make pcs fix themselves so i don't have to fix them.

Granted, but it is used for evil to take control of country leaders and to crack encryption of sensitive documents that throws the world into nuclear war.

I wish i had a power that would make pcs fix themselves so i don't have to fix them.

Granted, but they gain a mind of their own after you use your power, and SkyNet is born.

I wish I knew more about music.

Granted, yet after composing and recording your magnum symphony in a newly discovered decadev of frequencies which subliminally defuse all anger and prejudice from the human psyche, absolve world resource shortages and lead to an era of peaceful yet sterilised humanity, you are struck deaf, blind, dumb and paraplegic, spoiling you hearing, seeing, vocalising "Whats going on?" or enjoying the party in anyway at all. In your predicament you also solve the search for self, fear of death and loneliness and personally meet the supreme creator, who reveals that he came up with the phrase "Shit Happens!" for a reason, after some particularly good Nepalese Temple Ball, that he was very proud of some of his children for having the nouse to cook up from his favourite plant, that he'd sprinkled liberally about the place to see what folk thought.

I wish I could say something original for an change

Granted, yet you only learn more about Justin Beiber.

I wish I could say something original for an change

Granted, your last granted wish changes from some go-to line about some androgynous thing to one that is both original and well-written, but your original post was quoted first.

I wish I was a successful stand-up comedian.

You are, but they are laughing at how bad you are. :lol:

I wish I had more time this week to get projects done.

Granted. You lose your job and all of your social relationships implode!

I wish to personally meet a grue (but not be eaten or otherwise harmed by it).

You met a baby grue which is obviously too young and sweet to harm you. The mother grue becomes irked and tears you in half moments before eating you.

I wish Raptors did actually eat the guy who used an infinite number of goto statements, that I now have to fix.

Granted. No corruption. He had it coming. Goto statements are evil.

I wish my boss had a better understanding of technology.

granted, he has a good enough knowledge to know that goto statements aren't inherently evil, and makes you use them in a situation where they are appropriate (they really do exist, and even make logical sense in quite a lot of situations)

i wish my mudguard didn't break this morning, it's just rained and i'll get all muddy and ruin my new t-shirt

Okay, but only if you use them when appropriate. Apparently, this guy used "an infinite number," which is evil.

And SHE is still muttering to herself across the hall about her computer. Sweet lady, and a fantastic boss, but just not tech savvy. But that's why she hired me, I suppose. :D

Granted. Your mudguard did not break, but your t-shirt spontaneously combusted.

I wish there was more time in the day.

Back