Corrupt A Wish

It changes to green, matrix green. We stay on the forums to long and soon everything we see has a green tint and we don't know if we are in the real world or not.

I wish I didn't have to dissect a fish today.

It changes to green, matrix green. We stay on the forums to long and soon everything we see has a green tint and we don't know if we are in the real world or not.

I wish I didn't have to dissect a fish today.

Granted: you take a trip to soviet russia and fish dissects you!

I wish I don't get in a car accident this afternoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, you get in a train wreck instead.

I wish this smilie ( :mellow: ) was slightly (just slightly) different.

Granted, you try finding the difference but you never do and go blind for squinting at the monitor too long.

I wish overclocking didn't have any risks.

Granted, you try finding the difference but you never do and go blind for squinting at the monitor too long.

I wish overclocking didn't have any risks.

Granted, now it doesn't have any reward. There's no point to it anymore.

I wish that my brother would stop watching the same damn episode of American Dad 24/7.

Granted, now he watches a single episode of the bold and the beautiful all the time, everywhere with whatever gadget he has nearby that has the highest volume setting.

I wish the next KDE PIM version would be ready.

Granted - He now watches the same damn episode of Sex and the City 24/7

I wish BlueProtoman got a twitter account.

Granted, it causes your post to corrupt the wrong wish causing you to get ban for not following the rules.

I wish there was a undo button if you get ninja'd

Granted - B-Zar is dead, and you never get to experience his homebrew competition platformer

i wish i was a ninja

Edit: again...really? damn ninjas!

You are a ninja, but when you try scale a building to sneak in, you fall off killing yourself.

I wish there was another simcity game.

Granted. It's not Sim City, it's Simcity. It's another crappy FPS.

I wish that I could digitize myself Tron-style, enter my Pandora (which is safe from all harm, including magnetic effects), and explore. Also, I can't get killed/derezzed/deleted, I can exit safely any time, and nothing goes wrong with the digitization process. My family would know that I have entered the device, so they wouldn't foolishly try to use it while I was inside, and the Pandora would be at full charge. Finally, it's in perfect condition with no flaws, whether they exist or whether they will exist.

Granted, but none of your precautions matter because somebody pressed the Blow Up The World button - you get exploded along with everyone else.

I wish that I could paint a mural.

Granted, but it's absolutely crap. If you were to sell it, you wouldn't even make back the money you paid for the supplies.

I wish that I could digitize myself Tron-style, enter my Pandora (which is safe from all harm, including magnetic effects), and explore. Also, I can't get killed/derezzed/deleted, I can exit safely any time, and nothing goes wrong with the digitization process. My family would know that I have entered the device, so they wouldn't foolishly try to use it while I was inside, and the Pandora would be at full charge. No disasters, natural or man-made, would occur while I was inside. Finally, it's in perfect condition with no flaws, whether they exist or whether they will exist.

Granted, a thief comes in and steals the pandora and for some reason dumps it into a cryogenic vessel, where the pandora slows down to such a slow pace, that you end up witnessing the end of the universe in glorious slow motion.

I wish Blue Protoman didn't try to beat a system he can't beat.

Granted, but now hes dead.

I wish I actually corrupted that wish, and not made it better :p

Granted. I somehow become an administrator of the site and ban most of the regulars here.

I wish that I could digitize myself Tron-style, enter my Pandora (which is safe from all harm, including magnetic effects and theft), and explore. Also, I can't get killed/derezzed/deleted, I can exit safely any time, and nothing goes wrong with the digitization or re-entry process. My family would know that I have entered the device, so they wouldn't foolishly try to use it while I was inside, and the Pandora would be at full charge. No disasters, natural or man-made, would occur while I was inside. The digitization equipment also works perfectly with no inherent flaws. Finally, The Pandora itself is in perfect condition with no defects, whether they exist or whether they will exist.

Oh, and the experience would be exactly as fun as I expect it to be (which is a lot).

You spend so much time there you forget to eat and eventually collapse from starvation. Unable to make it back to the exit, you die a digital shadow of your former self.

I wish I had more bubble gum. I'm out :(

Corruption invalid; I can safely exit at any time, so I would've done so as I got hungry. ;)

Anyway, you get chewing gum instead.

I wish that I could digitize myself Tron-style, enter my Pandora (which is safe from all harm, including magnetic effects and theft), and explore. Also, I can't get killed/derezzed/deleted, I can exit safely any time at the first sign of trouble, and nothing goes wrong with the digitization or re-entry process. I eat a full meal beforehand so as not to go hungry or thirsty, and it'd take a long time to starve because time moves faster inside the Pandora than out. (Ever see Tron: Legacy?) My family would know that I have entered the device, so they wouldn't foolishly try to use it while I was inside, and the Pandora would be at full charge. No disasters, natural or man-made, would occur while I was inside. The digitization equipment also works perfectly with no inherent flaws. Finally, The Pandora itself (and its battery) is in perfect condition with no defects, whether they exist or whether they will exist.

Oh, and the experience would be exactly as fun as I expect it to be (which is a lot).

You were having so much fun you didn't realize you were out of energy and collapsed. Same thing.

Back