Corrupt A Wish

Since you wished for nothing you get every possible corrupt wish making the rest of your miserable.

I wish I could control time.

Granted - You are now God. you are being blamed for just about every war the human race has ever seen, causing billions of people to die, millions of children to die simply for believing in someone other then you, your biggest fans are maniacs and pedophiles, women cant stand you because youve blamed every problem on the earth on women since the beginning of time and youre holding the human race back in advancing further due to science and technology.

I wish life was free.

Life is now free but has micro-payments.

I wish I could visit CES.

You visit CES, but due to an accident on the way you're unconscious the entire trip. Later you hear of all the awesome stuff you missed from other people that were there with you.

I wish everyone had at least basic argumentation and logic reasoning skills.

You visit CES, but due to an accident on the way you're unconscious the entire trip. Later you hear of all the awesome stuff you missed from other people that were there with you.

I wish everyone had at least basic argumentation and logic reasoning skills.

Granted: the earth is invaded by the borg, human race is assimilated

I wish today was friday

Granted: the earth is invaded by the borg, human race is assimilated

I wish today was friday

Granted, you're now in Tokyo (friday 2:45 am) and face the possible meltdown of several nuclear cores.

I wish to find a driver and a van for this sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
You find one, but he just drives away with the van never to be heard of again.

I wish my game would run well on a pandora.

It does, but it does so literally - wearing big boots, and squashing your Pandora.

I wish that I could find some cool arcade tokens.

It does, but it does so literally - wearing big boots, and squashing your Pandora.

I wish that I could find some cool arcade tokens.
You do, but you find them in the garbage dump and garbage buries you before you got out in time.

I wish UPS would ship things faster.

Granted, they shoot all their packages out of cannons now. It's faster, but you probably won't get it!

I wish that my school handed out computers that ran Ubuntu instead of Mac OSX.

Granted, the school saves so much money that they start buying overpriced ipads that you have to use instead because they are "greener than laptops."

I wish people were smart enough to always update their anti-virus.

Granted - Everyone keeps their "Internet Security 2010" up to date, which is a fake antivirus malware, everyones computer is infected beyond repair.

i wish for world peace, as it clearly shouldnt take 3 and a half pages for someone to finally wish for that.

Granted, it lasts for about a day. Then we get a really nasty war afterward, involving lots of nuclear missiles.

I wish that the Pandora optionally came in green (and it wouldn't affect production negatively in any way). Also, the case must be of the same quality.

Granted: It does, but it's a really ugly puke-like shade of green, and everybody recoils when they see it.

I wish I had some news on the Pandora TV-out cables. :p

Granted. It's bad news. They're going to be delayed by...

(wait for it)

TWO MONTHS.

I wish that when the Rapture occurs, I'll go to Heaven (even though I'm not religious).

You go up to heaven for a day visit only so you can see what you missed.

I wish I could sell my extra PC hardware.

You can, but your buyers will only pay you in bottlecaps.

I wish I could find a pen.

You find a pen, but it is a prank pen that squirts ink all over your face.

I wish I was physically fit.

Granted, you wind up being drafted in the army. Because you're so fit, you're sent on a dangerous mission. You don't survive.

I wish this site had a wider range of quality smilies (alongside the current ones), and they wouldn't break the page, be NSFW, or distract people.

Back