COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair my main point was stolen from my daughter's schools headmasters recent correspondence. He is actually smart.

And obviously you're a torie.
:oops:

It's too early for a new coronavirus. My source, the Colombian-American dentist who had an NDE, says it was revealed to him that the next coronavirus would be called COVID-23, so it won't be discovered until next year.

He mentions COVID-24 too. Spicy.
Ugh, "covid-2384" and "covid-2484" does not nearly look as good as "covid-1984". Those new names would ruin the pun, I hope that they stick with "covid-19".

Well, according to our Dutch Ministry of Truth outlet, it's just tens (between 10 and not more than 100) of trucks in Ottawa...

I inadvertently had an NHS nurse over for dinner this weekend. She made it very clear that she held unvaccinated people in contempt. Obviously I just smiled and poured her more wine. She was obese btw.

I inadvertently had an NHS nurse over for dinner this weekend. She made it very clear that she held unvaccinated people in contempt. Obviously I just smiled and poured her more wine. She was obese btw.
Poor lady. She may not have had much time for sport lately because she was busy helping others. I guess she's won her choice of contempt. I hope she enjoyed the wine.
Btw. Was that in the UK? [sorry, you already said NHS] It seems they're backpedaling on plans to fire unvaccinated nurses on April fool's day.
Under the original plans, all frontline healthcare workers were required to have received all three doses of the vaccine by April 1. Around 77,000 staff — or around 5 percent — are yet to receive a single dose.

The government had come under pressure from some groups representing healthcare workers, who warned the requirement could put hospitals and care homes under fresh staffing pressure.

The Royal College of Nursing director Patricia Marquis said ahead of the announcement: "It was never in the interests of patient safety to threaten tens of thousands with dismissal in the middle of a staffing crisis.”

Last edited:
I just smiled and poured her more wine.
I'm confused: You either smile and wave (penguins-Madagascar) or smile and give her a vegemite sandwitch! (Men At Work - Down Under, song)... but wine works too, I guess.

I inadvertently had an NHS nurse over for dinner this weekend. She made it very clear that she held unvaccinated people in contempt.
I'm a little the same although I try not to hold people in contempt. I do have trouble understanding how someone working for the NHS can think they're better off not being fully vaccinated, but I guess we're all faced with misinformation on the internet.

Reactions: rSl
Right me too remember I was totally letting Lambda have it.

But now it's reminding me of the financial crisis. Pfizer = Meryll Lynch.

Last edited:
misinformation on the internet
The NHS have misinformation from Pfizer.

I don't blame the nurse, she's just eating her own dog food.

To be clear: it's boosters that I'm highly sceptical of. Every drug has adverse side effects if taken over a prolonged period of time. Yes, even cannabis and aspirin. Every doctor knows this.

Pfizer is sickeningly evil (literally) for pushing vaccinations on healthy children. I believe there will be huge fallout. Like Enron.

Last edited:
Poor lady. She may not have had much time for sport lately because she was busy helping others
That is irrelevant, as excess fat is not about excess energy but excess waste. It is almost impossible to gain weight on a proper diet, even if you are completely sedentary. In fact, even losing weight without exercise is easy.

I think that it is important to know how the body really works and what really casues excess fat. The part of the body where waste is typically disposed in is the lymph fluid. That is the sewer of the body. The lymph fluid is a fat-based liquid which takes the waste to the proper organs for disposal. Why is it fat-based? Because fat protects against acid, and waste of the body is acidic. The body insists on storing waste in fat for that reason.
When your lymph fluid gets overwhelmed by all the waste that you consume it will stagnate and be filled completely, so that there is no room for more waste because old waste does not get carried off anymore. But your cells still want to get rid of their waste because acid burns and can cause many ailments. So they insist on having a fatty place to store their waste in. So your body intelligently creates those fatty places. They create emergency garbage dumps. That is the excess fat. Excess fat are emergency garbage dumps for people who put too much waste in their body.

I don't blame the nurse, she's just eating her own dog food.
Dog food has the same issues as human junkfood; it is stuffed with waste which dogs cannot digest topped with toxic flavour enhancer (or toxic smell enhancer) to trick dogs into eating it. Selling it is truly disgusting and the reason that most dogs die early of disease. At least it helps certain industries to get rid of their waste easily. If they could not trick suckers into paying for it and making their dog sick with it then those industries would themselves have to pay to get rid of it.

Virtually every animal that humans own is targeted by the junkfood industry. In this capitalistic world you are either protected by someone's vigilance (hopefully your own if you are an adult human) or you are sick.

I do not know. I do not even like alcohol. Also, I would not really recommend being as lazy as I was with exercise, anyway. I now exercise every day in order to improve my general health.

Talking about health, Here is a good video about the subject. Good general health is the best protection against any flu.

But now it's reminding me of the financial crisis. Pfizer = Meryll Lynch, completely misleading everyone and making a killing.
To Ceasar what's from Ceasar. Don't worry about them making a killing now, it's peanuts compared to the price the population has paid. Worry about the longer term effects that they will profit from for years to come and the harm they've done.

And then, sure, it gets refuted:

But then I also remember:

Last edited:
can I lose weight without exercise whilst being an alcoholic?
Depends on the level of alcoholism. There are alcoholics that transform alcohol into energy and that's all they need for the whole day... If it's wine during dinner and lunch, then sure it's possible. If you also breakfast with alcohol... yeah... bit of a problem there.

Anyone who drinks alcohol will metabolize that into energy, it's still a basic hydrocarbon. I think if you got all of your daily needs via alchohol, you'll likely be missing out on your protein requirements, not to mention little fat and calcium, and no other trace elements you body needs in the longer term, but I don't know anyone who doesn't get some form of munchies after a few pints. And if you did drink enough to provide your daily needs I reckon that'd have a significant impact on your gut biome. Bad gut biomes shorten your life, so that's worth considering also.

Vaccine poison leaks into culture as Cultural poison... here's what's happening (USA centric, but I guess it's also the case for the rest of the planet)

Three articles on research, not really surprising:

One on adverse effects from mRNA vaccines(German) . (Scientific article in English) Observing milions of people and VAERS and so on with the data they can get. Not much new, myocarditis most often seen in males under 30. For men over 50 and women over 40 the myocarditis risk of vaccinated is not higher than unvaccinated.

Another one on T-cells and immune memory. Apparently both natural immunity and vaccine immunity (from Pfizer or J&J) seem long lasting for T-cells (>=80% after eight months) and sufficient to prevent severe COVID even cross variant. Just not enough to prevent infection (or transmission?) once antibody levels have quickly dropped. But since assays with T-cells are difficult, only around 20 in the group.

And one about a human challenge trial where they find out SARS-CoV-2 is quicker than they thought and very little of it is enough to start an infection that can give positive PCR in less than 2 days. And they didn't even try with omicron which must be more extrem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back