COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
England is dropping the requirement to isolate after testing positive. This makes sense given the high number of asymptomatic cases. Finally...

On our daily newspaper, there was today a artikel about the Vaccination Event i was on Saturday: Wasnt that succesfull: Only 30 Peaple came around, and none of them for the first Dose, most for Booster..

Its still ridiculus that its needed to hook the Peaple whit a Tombola, or Free Curry Sausage, or was was the English Therm for "Rostwurst"??
1 on 30 chance on that iPad though... And a Rostwurst.

It was whit these small paperrolls you have to unroll and then you can see if you wone something, or if it was a "Rivet"
"Lose, Niete"

Other Vacinations Centers had a free Rostwurst, but unfortunally not the one i was during my 3 Doses ^^

But therefore, my first 2 where at the "Bundeswehr", (German Army) and they gave me the QR Code directly..

My older sister and her daughter just got COVID-19, despite the former being boosted and the latter being vaccinated.

Nearly everyone in my dad's house had it too last month. Good thing I don't live with any kids.

LRAD used against Covid measure protest:
The effect of this sound weapon is burning the skin, make people deaf, it seems.

same thingies are used in aussie:

Last edited:
Because I’m German , I don’t really drive a Fiat Doblo, but I have the „Reichsflugschei e Hanebau“ In my Garage in Bielefeld, which will be used to fly to Aldebaran every 2 Months , and as whe Germans can control it whit our mind, , so whe don’t need to stear, I play Pyra on the Journey ^^
I had to update the Dock a bit because before it dit accepted the Pyra, there was this strange Machine in the Dock Port called “Enigma” ..

Today I flew whit it only tho the apothecary to get my QR Code for the Vaccination Pass App , the Argon Drive wasn’t even got that warm..

Next time I will drive whit my Dinosaur,.. ^^

I would have thought that germans would have some immunity to propaganda, guess not
After all, that was almost a century ago
It's really really hard to resist propaganda, let me tell you what works for me
First you have recognize that it IS propaganda, as so
1) The ordinary person will hear only 1 point of view, unless they 'dig', most will not
2) opponents are demonized, no matter the facts or credentials of the person
3) It goes on and on and on and on, not the usual 1-2 week media attention span
Then do a little history study, propaganda in the past
You will find that nearly all (propaganda campaigns) were selling a lie, the exception is in wartime
In war, both sides do bad things to the other, so some propaganda is true
So... you can say to yourself, this is propaganda, it is a lie. This makes it a bit easier to resist
Or, you can swallow the lie, your choice.... a lie is a really weak foundation
OR, you can be proactive and try, as best you can, to find the truth
This is not easy,,, but hey, what's your life worth?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a conspiracy theory to spare? All mine have come true.”
I saw something similar a few months ago, so I don't think photo-shopped
In nature, there are no right angles
How's life as a periphial?
How about these commonly believed conspiracies that will never be proven true:
The Canadian, French and England leaders are placed there by the World Economic Forum.
US has materials from UAP's, possibly extraterrestrial, but are hiding them for the public.
The Daila lama was a CIA agent.
Light-bulbs have a limited life span on purpose so they can sell you more lamps.
The US faked an attack to get support for the Vietnam war.
A big part of the keyboard thread was hidden and sold as individual letters to the founders of Alphabet.

Also the shape of the 'chip' is rather unique. It almost looks like shavings of a chip, not fully functional ones.
It does look like electronics, but these random shapes don't appear to be consistent with the consistent shape of high volume manufactured electronics.

Yes there are. Some materials crystalize in right angles. Search Duckduckgo for "bismuth crystalization"
Remember that this examples is 3d and a a thin layer in the microscope is 2d, so it has different properties.

Medialink: reddit: askscience/comments/4xuixr (was not shown correctly)

Because of it's unit cel, which is rectangular, bismuth prefers to grow into rectangular crystals, and if you pick the right growth conditions you just end up with a cube of bismuth. It will be a dull grey cube too, so not particularely interesting. However, under usual growth conditions, Bismuth undergoes what's known as hopper crystal growth. Basically, bismuth atoms prefer to attach to the edge of a growing crystal rather than the faces. The result is that the crystal never fills in, but instead you get a fractal structure that consists of a large number of steps. The steps are rectangular because bismuth strongly prefers that crystal morphology.

Here is an example of naturally occuring Perovskite crystals showing the same kind of hopper crystal growth.

BismuthCrystalization.jpeg

Now I don't think these (wdt's article) are NPN gates (because for that we need 2 types of metals, one with an electron too much (one lonely electron in the outer orbit) and one with a missing electron in the outer orbit. But these certainly can be antenna's. Antenna's that are needed for the Hitachi Smartdust to be able to use longrange Wifi.

As far as conspiracies go, here's a fresh one: In the future, the RFID chips (0.05 mm x 0.05 mm, 2007 technology) will be embedded into the fabric of things. So as the WEF says "You'll rent everything (You'll own nothing)" all assets, like tennis shoes, will be full of RFID's, so even a small piece of shoe will be able to be traced back to the current person renting it. When you enter a bus, the scanners will be able to pick up your signal, crosscheck it with your bag, jacket and you'll pay fair automatically. Anomalies (for example: stolen shoes) will be reported. Littering? You guessed it, the soda tin can has RFID in it, and you'll be fined (you don't pay money, your credit score is reduced - way scarier). It's RFID's for the Internet of things, ID IOT, or "IDIOT's".
In order to not interfere with other people, you need a certain distance between 2 individuals, 1.5 meters seems to be enough to be able to "read" you from many meters away.

Hitachi, a Japanese electronics maker, recently showed off radio frequency identification, or RFID, chips that are just 0.002 inches by 0.002 inches [0.05 mm x 0.05 mm] and look like bits of powder. They’re thin enough to be embedded in a piece of paper, company spokesman Masayuki Takeuchi said.

Back to the rectangular structures: But it's certainly not the only material:
or a slice of meteorite: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Widmanstatten_hand.jpg

Back to conspiracy mode:
Could it be that this is the first part for self-assembly? Sure, we don't know what is in the mRNA (and they still seem to adjust the dosis, and probably also the content/mixture). For now, it seems to produce Pointy Structures with structural similarities to Aids-Virus (Spikes) and as adjuvants it has graphene oxide, which seem to scrape the inside of veins, making them bleed, triggering a repair (blood coagulation) while still in an active system (being pumped around, so no time to "stick" to the walls) so they clump together and you get micro blood clots, which in very few cases keep clumping together.

Last edited:
How about these commonly believed conspiracies that will never be proven true:
The Canadian, French and England leaders are placed there by the World Economic Forum.
I'm not saying it... WEF is saying it:

And the powers they gained are forever... (or rather, for 3.5 years; one time times and half a time)

They got even their own webpage!

And like pedophiles running around governments... they. are. everywhere.

The Dalai lama was a CIA agent.
Yes and No.

Last edited:
Informed consent.... if you ask,, what is this,, do think you will get an answer?
actually I was referring to ORGANIC chemistry, yes indeed there are angles in crystals
>A big part of the keyboard thread was hidden and sold as individual letters to the founders of Alphabet.
I have NO IDEA what this means, is it a joke?

>A big part of the keyboard thread was hidden and sold as individual letters to the founders of Alphabet.
I have NO IDEA what this means, is it a joke?
Yes.
We use to have some gigantic forum threads regarding Pyra keyboard lay-out, but I can't access them anymore.
I assumed it's due to the migration from domain, and not really due to Alphabet. But you never know for sure...

The other topics I raised are somewhat related, that there is some truth to it backed-up by evidence.
Yes there are. Some materials crystalize in right angles. Search Duckduckgo for "bismuth crystalization"
I saw something similar a few months ago, so I don't think photo-shopped
There are concepts of self growing chips, but those haven been proven to work in practice.
Biological chips are more promising and more suitable for use in humans I would assume.

Na klasse, i let me give my thirth Shot last Saturday, so im 2G+ now but my Hair Cutter Apointment is end of next week when the 2G+ on "Body Near Services" will get cancelet..
I ditnt made it for the 2G+ Status in first place, so im still fine as its should save me from a Heavy "illness" , long covid, the need to get vantilated..

After around 2 years of pandemic, I likely have Covid... yay? -_-
First my son, then my wife, I've started feeling it today, just as the grand clown thinks it's a great idea to lift all the restrictions.

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
After around 2 years of pandemic, I likely have Covid... yay? -_-
First my son, then my wife, I've started feeling it today, just as the grand clown thinks it's a great idea to lift all the restrictions.
No - the idea is you impose appropriate restrictions on you and your family, now and before you got ill. You are in charge. Power to the people. Why should I or anyone else suffer because you are starting to feel it? I've paid my dues now I want my life back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back