COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you have guaranteed cash flows the logical thing to do is provide the absolute minimum required service. the NHS prove this repeatedly.
I think it's the other way around: the "guaranteed cash flow" is just barely enough to ensure the absolute minimum required service.

It's exactly what the hydroxychloroquine does.
From what I understood, the scientific consensus is that hcq isn't an effective treatment.
Pharmaceutical companies would actually have loved for it to be the case because it would have meant being able to sell something they already had and could easily produce. Note that had it been accepted as a cure, it wouldn't have been cheap anymore.
It would also have been in big pharma's best interest to push this (especially as prophylactic) rather than vaccines since it's always more profitable to treat symptoms rather than prevent them (and limit the spread of the disease).

I can't find any news article nor any testimony about a closed airport.
Maybe this one? With exact schedules of strike days:

I know small strikes does not mean the complete airport is closed and nothing can take off/land (landing is important, I'll assume the French will always allow landing)
I've been in flights where part of the groundcrew was striking, and we did not get (lunch) food on board (there was a limited amount of snacks and alcohol), but at least the luggage was boarded, with a 1 hour delay.
Also bathroom was full of paper (not cleaned).

The strikes are a result of failed re-negotiations:

Ok that were the strikes from early July, that had nothing to do with COVID:
The dispute is over a long-term plan by Aéroports de Paris to bring in new work contracts for employees at the airports, which unions say will lower pay, job losses and a reduction in rights and bonuses for employees.
This isn't "An entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting."

From what I understood, the scientific consensus is that hcq isn't an effective treatment.
Pharmaceutical companies would actually have loved for it to be the case because it would have meant being able to sell something they already had and could easily produce. Note that had it been accepted as a cure, it wouldn't have been cheap anymore.
Given it was introduced to the US market in 1955 I'd expect the patents on hcq to have expired by now, so it should be available as a generic medication.

There is one thing I don’t understand: after my first shot on Saturday, I only had my arm hurting, but no other symptoms,
I wonder: a vacation shows your body how the virus look, but whiteout the desease ,
So my body should try to fight this virus and make some stuff I can feel, like fever or something..

Nothing happened, so dit this vacation works??

Oh and the German Corona Warning App says I can now travel to France whit this vacation, but I can’t come home because it’s only 1 of 2 shots ..

There is one thing I don’t understand: after my first shot on Saturday, I only had my arm hurting, but no other symptoms,
I wonder: a vacation shows your body how the virus look, but whiteout the desease ,
So my body should try to fight this virus and make some stuff I can feel, like fever or something..

Nothing happened, so dit this vacation works??
That depends on your immune system reaction. Your body is constantly fighting against minor threats that it can deal with easily and it will not always trigger large reaction such as fever.
Your immune system might have found the infection to be limited enough that it can be locally contained with a few white cells.

@levi I hear cases have been dropping in Blighty, and no-one's sure why. Feeling relieved yet?
A mixture of things including, apparently, the govt. all of a sudden no longer requiring schools to directly report numbers of infected students ~two weeks before the end of the school year, students now being on holiday, govt. reducing the sensitivity of the “NHS” app from two to five days, and people having removed the app from their phones because they found the pinging annoying...

Last edited:
Yeah, but hospital figures have plateaued too, and it only depends on whether those numbers go down or up from here, and from where I'm standing I suspect they'll go down and this plateau will turn out to have been a peak. It's looking cautiously positive for now though, that's for sure.

Matty, my parents had the Pfizer shot and had almost no after affects at all apart from a tiny tender raised circle around the site of injection. I had the AZ shot and it wiped me out more or less for a day, while you've had Moderna and that seems to have affects in between the two.

So what they are counting as a "case of covid" is different than a "case of flu" or a "case of pneumonia" or a "case of cancer" then

Well, yes. Flu is diagnosed by a doctor based on the symptoms, if you even report it to a doctor. Maybe if you're older and make it to hospital for having the flu, they do a PCR test to diagnose it, I'm not sure in this day and age. Pneumonia is more of a syndrome than a specific disease, any bacterial or viral infection that destroys your lungs is counted as a pneumonia. And cancer is mainly diagnosed today using computerised imaging to spot the tumour, and as I understand it a PCR test is unlikely to spot it, because it's just your cells gone haywire.

I wonder: a vacation shows your body how the virus look, but whiteout the disease ,

Nothing happened, so did this vacation works??
Dude, you're young and strong. I'm glad you did not have allergic reactions to PEG and Graphene.
There is also the possibility you are in the placebo control group. But if your arm hurt, it means it was active localized and spikes are not spreading to other parts of the body but fought off in your arm. Let's hope it did not spread and you're save.

There is also the possibility you are in the placebo control group.
I thought the time for blind trials was over, and instead we are trying to see the effect on the numbers of cases and deaths from the result of vaccinating as many people as possible with the real thing.
But if your arm hurt, it means it was active localized and spikes are not spreading to other parts of the body but fought off in your arm. Let's hope it did not spread and you're save.
What spread? Spike proteins on their own can't do you any harm, they do not replicate and are generally tidied up by the immune system in a day or two. Meanwhile even if it was all fought off in you arm, the immune system is body wide and in fighting it there it will have learned the shape of the spike proteins and will be able to in the future (for a limited time perhaps, but that remains to be shown) combat any viruses carrying the same logo.

And cancer is mainly diagnosed today using computerised imaging to spot the tumour, and as I understand it a PCR test is unlikely to spot it, because it's just your cells gone haywire.
The PCR test is not and never was a diagnosis of a case of disease, and it also isn't since 2020 with this chimeral sars-corona virus. It doesn't even act as a reliable assay of viral load when the primers are poorly chosen and the PCR test is run to exponentially oversensitive replications as was the Drosten Protocol.

Your cancer example is particularly interesting because we all have 'cancer cells' in us - thse are cells which have acquired a defect by which they do not stop replicating - the hallmark of cancer. Having such cells in you doesn't mean you have a case of cancer, just as having some detectable influenza or rhinovirus or - even sars-cov virus - does not mean that you have a case of the disease.

The point of my text is that this proves that we have been subject to a campaign of fearmongering based in part on the mislabeling of PCR test-positives as 'cases of disease'.

Last edited:
Spike proteins on their own can't do you any harm, they do not replicate and are generally tidied up by the immune system in a day or two.
That claim is contested.

The corporations claimed their gene-jabs would not spread systemically - this was the justification for bypassing studies on effects on lung, heart, kidneys, liver, brain. That claim turned out to be false.

Claims that the sars-cov2 spike protein is biologically inactive are also, unfortunately false. Particularly because evidence has surfaced that the squamous epithelium is most affected by the gene-jabs, turning your blood-vessel lining into covid-protein factories. These reprogrammed 'evil cells' in the lining of your blood vessles are then attacked and destroyed by your immune system, and these warzones in your blood vessles lead to the high prevalence of clots. Hence 'clot shots'.

Some research seems to show that systemically-spread sars-cov2 spike protein passes the blood brain barrier with prion (mad cow disease) effects. Studying the long term effects of that will take decades.

There are hundreds of thousands of cases of severe harms from the gene-jabs. My 'favorite' is uncontrollable bleeding in jab recipients. I'd like to know why my friend's mom died of uncontrollable bleeding out of her anus after getting the shots.

This, for a claimed benefit of 'slightly reduced symptoms' in mild cases, is hardly a scientific justification after so many recorded deaths. The jabs don't prevent you from getting covid. They don't prevent you from spreading covid. The
results are in, on this because we now have months of data with the most highly vaccinated countries showing soaring hospitalization and death rates.

I guess that didn't work, too bad they are legally indemnified from product liability lawsuits. Guess that was a mistake, too.

Last edited:
Some of the answer to my question if the vacine works even when the only reaktion i feel was that my arm hurts (they stung whit a needle in the muskles), are quite worrying,

I want to get at least the tiny extra protection from the vacine, i know myself it want protect me 100 % against corona, i will need the mask and the distance and hygienic behavour, even whit the second shot 2 Weeks ago.. but if this helps me protect against a worst case whit a damaged lung, etc, im fine..

Also: its protect me from then need of Tests to come back to Germany if i would go ever to the other countrys..

On my Bike Tours, sometimes i use a way that lets me get quite near to the French border, so whit the full vacination, i could drive over the border, buy me an Eclair, and then i could drive again over the German Border home whit a delicious french eclair in my stomach ^^

Dude, you're young and strong. I'm glad you did not have allergic reactions to PEG and Graphene.
There is also the possibility you are in the placebo control group. But if your arm hurt, it means it was active localized and spikes are not spreading to other parts of the body but fought off in your arm. Let's hope it did not spread and you're save.
There's no graphene in the vaccine. Even a tiny trace of graphene would darken the content of the vial.
Also there is no evidence that there are placebos in the vaccines that are given to the population.

Please stop spreading hoaxes. There are discussions to be had and arguments to be made about the risks of vaccines, but using random nonsense that someone wrote on some alt-right blog is just spreading FUD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back