COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least, they want to reopen the Hair Studios next week in Germany, not that i want to go to them that often, but after this long Lockdown until now, my Hair is pretty long..

One Thing is a bit confusing: They work whit Sharp Tools (Scissors), why cant they just give every Customer a Syringe whit Vaccine?

No, good Vaccines who work agains the Virus, so whe can end the lockdowns..
In french, even your home doctor can give you the vaccine, but whe have vaccine centres, long waiting lists, etc..

If you think vaccines will end lockdowns, I'm afraid that you will end being very disappointed...

I dont know what i should think, my Study of Viruses, and Global Pandemics is still to be made, so i have a lack of knowledge on this topic,
The Lockdown was brought by the Gouverment, not by the Virus, so even if the Virus gets defeatet, its still need the Gouverment to end the lockdown..

The big issue is not the Virus, but the Peaple: Whitout Peaple, who fly around the world, eat Bats or something, this wouldnt be a problem..
Some Peaple dosnt care enough about hygienic, so its no wonder why whe have this global pandemic..

Our Shop is open, because its Animal Supplys, so my only Issue whit the Lockdown is to get my "Locken Down" ^^ , my "Pony" is long enough to cover my eyes ^^

The virus was brought by the governments, not the people, so the issue isn't the people.
The healthcare was destroyed by the governments, not the people, so the issue isn't the people.

The only apparent issue with the people results in an empty vaccine centre, in (I think) Belgium. They had that on the news here a few days ago. Unless they're not sending out the invites properly, or the centre is in an awkward place that's hard to get to without a car, it seems that the problem must be people believing what they read on social media, and not going for a vaccine despite being invited.

Well, peaple got many diverent opinions, and until i got one Internet Lenght Distance to some of them, so they cant caukt (husten) on me, im fine..

I sit in my Garden, many 1,5 m distances away from Mask Refusers, and i work or play on my Pyra, , only on the Shop, its a bit divicult, but maybe i got more luck than sense ^^, so i ditnt got a Corona Virus yet..

The virus was brought by the governments, not the people, so the issue isn't the people.
The healthcare was destroyed by the governments, not the people, so the issue isn't the people.
Except for the people who voted for these tw*ts in full knowledge of the evil they’ve wrought over the past 11 years... (in the UK)

Let's say that 95% of those people are fooled, because manipulated, because 50+ years of TV brainwash, and now FB, twitter, "smart"phones etc.

If the whole topic wasn’t that serious, as a lot died or from the virus,
Some refuse to wear masks, the vaccine is called shit instead of the virus..
if the gouverment whant to kill us; why would they use such a virus? Whe have nuklear weapons on the base in Rammstein etc, this is much faster than ships in vaccines, chemtrails etc :
Ii would say conspiracy theories aren’t that bad as they show that someone have enough fantasy

Massive military studies about psychological manipulation started to be done circa WW1.
Then instead of using them to liberate the people, they were used by governments and big corporations.
You can check out Korzybski as a starting point. He made very simple books, but also damn complicated ones.

About the shit vaccines, you don't want to admit that they are untested because you have faith and are a believer.
I don't deny your right to think like that, but don't go flag skepticals as conspiracy theorists.
You do remember the iraqi weapons of mass destruction, do you ? So if you deny massive conspiracies existence, you just shout out to the world your ignorance.

Now big wars can't be artificially triggered like WW1 exactly _because_ of nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
I think the projects that are most of interest at least in the US where the most has been published about these things, is Project MKUltra and the MVRP at the experiments held at Edgewood Arsenal. It's clear that the government attempted to cover these things up, but these days they're extensively written up on wikipedia, for example. And I personally find it easy to believe that David Kelly was killed by someone in authority, otherwise how could be take pills or cut his own wrist without getting fingerprints on the blade's handle or the pill packaging.

None of this has any impact on the scientific studies that have gone into these vaccines. Once they were proved to be safe in terms of the immediate death or severe illness of the participants, they were rapidly rolled out but that was months ago now, and infection rates are starting to go down now, and there's no a spike in other incidents that's been reported. By the time I get contacted to take a vaccine (probably in a month or so) I'll consider it exceedingly well tested by then.

What would be the end goal for such a massive undertaking?

I think all governments are under pressure to minimize impact on businesses, as those are obviously losing money due to being shut down.
So what should you do: you can't just open all shops, as that will increase the spread of covid.
A vaccine could at least be a possible solution, but they aren't really well tested. But they'll probably do work, but we don't know all side-effects.

Logic would say that being tested positive is somewhat similar to have been vaccinated, both people will have anti-bodies against covid and shouldn't get infected easily.
But that would go against the idea of people adhering to rules to prevent getting infected, else some people would just do what they want and if they get sick they have a free-pass to continue doing this.
Hence I think the vaccine passport is proposed, as that is the only incentive to stimulate people to adhere to the rules as it will give them access to shops, events etc.

It's always possible for infections in the human body to be shut down by other parts of the immune system, parts that don't rely on antibodies. And even if it does get to the stage that it gets recognised and antibodies are produced, if that happens towards the end of the infection to body's not likely to consider those antibodies to important. These vaccines on the other hand have been tested to produce antibodies in human subjects enough to measure easily to I guess there are a lot circulating.

I suggest that if you were ill enough with covid to have to go in to hospital and then recovered, you may have enough of the right antibodies in your system, but otherwise not necessarily.

You make it all sound like a massive conspiracy. It could be simpler than that. People can be simply idiots.
Maybe I would believe in them being idiots if it worked out poorly for them. But it works out amazingly well for them and poorly for us. If anything, it looks like we're the idiots. We're the ones having our human rights revoked and our livelihoods and freedom taken away from us. They just get more power and more control.

I think all governments are under pressure to minimize impact on businesses, as those are obviously losing money due to being shut down.
They are the people that make money out of thin air (or technically, the banks that own them do that, but that makes no difference here). They could multiple their money by a million right now. Why would they care about money? It stopped being about money as soon as we started using fiat currencies. From that point on it was solely about control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back