COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My older sister got mad at me yesterday for eating inside at a restaurant with my dad on Wednesday. She says it's too risky with Delta going around. My dad and I are both vaxxed though. I guess she's lost faith in the vaccine like netcat.

Seems like they changed my second vaccination date:
From 16:45 , to 7:40 in the morning, i hope it will still work whit my work as I have the shop open on Saturday, but it should work..

North Carolina decided to get rid of its County Alert System and just refer people to the CDC's site. They do still put a graphic up that shows average daily hospitalizations per 100,000 people in each county.

On the CDC's site, there are 89 red counties, 9 orange counties, and 2 yellow counties in North Carolina, by my count.

17 year olds on the BBC exuberant that they can now get jabs. Wait. Kids very rarely fall ill. What the fuck. Complete indoctrination.

So:

I am double vaccinated.

I got quite ill.

I transmitted covid.

All bets off.

We are entering the Pandemonium.
I'm always happy to see when reality breaks through indoctrination. Best of luck to you.
[edit] Attached Colombia after 'vaccination' rollout.

Attachments

• CovRise_2021_05_Colombia.jpg
    CovRise_2021_05_Colombia.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 80
You do not know the long-term effects
Don't even know the short term effects when the evidence gathering of the experiment is being corrupted:
  1. Adverse reactions ('vaccine' injuries) are getting scrubbed and misreported as covid. Both dr White and I have seen 'vaccine' injuries mis-recorded as 'covid' in the system.
  2. Not enough people are getting d-dimer tests, reported by independent (non system-dependent) doctors. The one report we have is of 62% of jab recipients showing positive for blood clotting. The only one here now who could still be in the window for a d-dimer test is @matezu.
  3. Even with ongoing scrubbing of data, the vaers database has tallied over ten thousand deaths associated with the jab. The swine flu vaccine (a real vaccine) was removed from the market after 25 deaths.
"What about VAERS? That's the open record report system that the CDC has made almost unnavigable. It's slowly crept up and showed up to 12,000 deaths coincident with the vaccine. Then dropped to 6,000, only to come back up to 10,000 and now back to 12,000" - Matt Bettag, MD
I am happy to report that a new organization, the Galactic Excellence Organization has released their first public service announcement regarding the issue.
geo_logo.jpg

Attachments

• GEO_1720g.mkv.zip
    1,001 KB · Views: 133
  • CovRise_2021_05_Chili.jpg
    CovRise_2021_05_Chili.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated.

Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).

This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/

The experimental trials (your jabs) are not being performed with informed consent.

One of the reasons for my vacation is that I don’t want to have tests ..

I think when the original Pyra preeorders are fulfilled I can report I’m still alive ^^

I will be happy to not have left them alone for their last few years of life. I stop visiting them only when I am noticeably sick.
Are you saying you did or would visit your elderly grandparents if you had covid, as long as the symptoms aren't obvious? Are you against isolating after testing positive?

My concerns (now validated) were the inconvenience caused by knee-jerk precautionary measures as well as the risk of surprise disruptions. My suggestion was to wait in hopes that the numbers normalise to increase the likelihood of a smooth and pleasant trip. Tourists getting jerked around is constantly on the news.

There were several disruptions: there were no flights from Seoul to Busan. Oops. Then they weren't allowed on trains for some reason. Also my wife didn't realise my daughter a Swiss citizen now needs a visa so there was that fun border negotiation. These are all disruptions before my daughter tested positive.

Now my daughter has to isolate from everyone. it's much worse than quarantining. She doesn't deserve this.

But I still wouldn't trust completely information gathered in mid 2020, which is over a year ago now.
Old information is not trustworthy, got it. /proceeds to throw away plato and sofocles, oh, and pythagoras./

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Not FORCED, more CONVINCED, or if you want to be more pejorative about it, ARGUED DOWN.
interesting. Like the first wave of trains departing.

Are you saying you did or would visit your elderly grandparents if you had covid, as long as the symptoms aren't obvious?
If a disease has no symptoms then what do my grandparents have to fear form it? Even the flu gives me very noticeable symptoms when I have it, so I would definitely notice it if I had a disease that is equal or worse than that.

@Phlyra Why so sad? Read it again, thoughtfully. I hope you see it, as I do, as a positive thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back