COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us who still trust data...

I leave interpretation to you.
extrapolated.jpg

I can't draw a line through that... so I used an Artificial Intelligence software package on the Pandora to do a poly-regression and here's the result.

A man lying against a wall plays guitar while a bird flies to the stars and a snail crawls along the ground, and some intellengent agent takes those last two frames and comes up with the idea of a plane?

I want to get the third dose soon, as my hair might be too long now and whe have still 2G+ at the Hair Cutter ..
in Germany, if I remember correctly, whit Booster you are 2G+
Also i need a appointment at my Doctor, as I also need a new Vaccination Book if I don’t find my old one..

Yep Booster is the third,
Unfortunately, Johnson and Johnson is now downgraded to one dose, it’s not that good stuff..
Compared to mRNA vaccines the J&J works as 'good' over a long period of time.

"It’s still early, but Collier thinks the dynamics might look a bit different for people who got a single dose of J&J. Her recent work shows that their antibody levels start significantly lower than mRNA recipients’, but that eight months out from vaccination, the numbers have stayed stable, and have, perhaps, even gone up, shrinking some of the gap between brands. “I liken them to a fine wine,” Collier told me. “They get better over time.” Still, antibodies aren’t everything. J&J’s success might come down to how those antibody levels behave further out, and how the rest of the immune system behaves in concert."
Source: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/12/vaccine-durability-annual-covid-boosters/620863/

And another market-ticker
Read it and weep
The really scary thing for me at that link is the comment pointing out the White House’s Cancer Moonshot initiative, which has the goal of reducing the cancer death rate by 50% in 25 years. Everyone at the White House needs to knock on wood immediately.

Look at deaths. Vaccinations do help out to varying degrees but very low vaccinations and your fucked like Bulgaria. Maybe because you need to get your elderly vaccinated then after them it doesn't really matter. Hence the high dispersion in the lower right.

Look at excess deaths. Negative for several countries. That means that we are over reacting.

Look at hospitalisations. Despite being highly vaccinated a lot of French are ending up in the hospital. No clue why this could be

Last edited:
Next weekend is a vaccination action in our town, and there is no need for an appointment for boosters, so I think I will went there,
If I remember correctly, boosters are 2G+, or I wait for my hair cut until they change it back to 2G..
i will have the booster, anyway…

The CDC said yesterday that the booster starts to wear off in its fourth month.
Is it time to boost our boosters?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back