Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you might feel like you're anti-authoritarian when you follow these people who reject the "mainstream opinion" but when that mainstream opinion goes against the status-quo (like it does with climate change or Marxism, since even if they're being talked about a lot no major government is actively doing anything on these topics), you might actually do what the authorities want you to do.

I guess I was wrong, I don't know what you think, like I posted earlier. It will take a bit to complete reading and digging around a bit, I will have a few questions for you.

btw, rediculous is that you do not write your composita as such.

I will keep on posting as long as you guys enjoy it. If you tell me to shutup, that is cool also. I have imposed too much on this thread, but, you guys are very interesting.

:)

• Love
Reactions: rSl
I dont know who you adressed, Djoga´Ro, but i found it more rediculous that i write in an English Speaking Board where a lot of Tech Peaple where..
My Shool Background is nothing that makes sense on this boards, as i had French, whe had pretty old DOS Computers in the 90thes,
I ditnt even had Basic Coding at Shool.., and you dont want to see my grade in Sport or others..

I will keep on posting as long as you guys enjoy it. If you tell me to shutup, that is cool also. I have imposed too much on this thread, but, you guys are very interesting

Feel free to create your own "God loves America" thread. I mean that sincerely (except perhaps the title) as you have had some interesting responses with plenty of food for thought. They are just a different topic.

@matzesu I was addressing English or rather its native speakers. In English there are composita too, but in writing the components get separated by spaces. I had technical texts before me on topics, I didn't really know anything about yet, with sentences I didn't know how to interpret due to that.

If there would be a Candidate for the President of USA, who promised that he will do anything, to solve all the Problems in the USA, and on the Whole North /South America Continent, i think i would vote for him if i could..

Why would you need a Wall, when Mexico is also a nice place to live ??

And from back in March but seemingly only just starting to do the rounds: https://www.childrenscommissioner.g...s-are-upheld-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak/

Feel free to create your own "God loves America" thread. I mean that sincerely (except perhaps the title) as you have had some interesting responses with plenty of food for thought. They are just a different topic.

Well, you are welcome to continue to be insulted. Or, you can actually read what I wrote. Remember, insult cannot be given, only taken.

Well, when you stop posting "my healthcare system is better than your healthcare system" then I will stop correcting you, or at minimum provide context about issuesyou clearly have not even considered. Honestly, this basic economics and geopolitics.

If you want to discuss the Chinese Flu and argue comparative healthcare systems, you need to either know what you are talking about or keep an open mind.

Quid pro quo and all that, right?

Last edited:
Well, when you stop posting "my healthcare system is better than your healthcare system" then I will stop correcting you, or at minimum provide context about issue you clearly have not even considered. Honestly, this basic economics and geopolitics.

If you want to discuss the Chinese Flu and argue comparative healthcare systems, you need to either know what you are talking about or keep an open mind.

Quid pro quo and all that, right?
*SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 Coronavirus...

Well, when you stop posting "my healthcare system is better than your healthcare system" then I will stop correcting you, or at minimum provide context about issuesyou clearly have not even considered. Honestly, this basic economics and geopolitics.
If you're referring to me, you'll note that I have done. I only took part yesterday in a discussion about nuclear reactors, and that seemed to have a satisfactory end to it. Meanwhile it doesn't seem to have stopped you, on the topic of seemingly everything and everything.

*SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 Coronavirus...

Sorry dude. It's the Chinese Flu. I do not accept the dictate of a corrupt plutocracy. If you wish to submit, go for it.
Post automatically merged:

If you're referring to me, you'll note that I have done. I only took part yesterday in a discussion about nuclear reactors, and that seemed to have a satisfactory end to it. Meanwhile it doesn't seem to have stopped you, on the topic of seemingly everything and everything.

Oh, my apologies. I was not careful about how I phrased that. I meant you in the general sense as "you guys". Europeans generally are a very proud people and have a culture where straight criticism is always taken personally. I did not mean that in a personal way.

By the way, is this true or is someone pulling my leg:

Well, I don't know. But it doesn't seem authentic enough. If it was made in Germany, I'd think it would be better made.
Why would a German story leave out letters like that, just to make a word shorter ?
It shouldn't be written
Rhababerbarbara,
it should be
Rhabarberbarbara,
obviously (as in the youtube page tittle).
Check the words in a few frames, there are letters missing ! without even an apostrophe or something to tell they're taking shortcuts!

Looks like the Dutch might have started a second wave before it happens in Belgium/Germany.
dutch_graph.PNG

Sorry dude. It's the Chinese Flu. I do not accept the dictate of a corrupt plutocracy. If you wish to submit, go for it.
It's less accurate, there are many flu's you could call Chinese.
While I think most people would agree it's from China, the reason I understood that most people don't use this term is because it could imply that people who look Chinese will give you the flu, which sounds very similar to racism. This is probably triggering some people.
And I feel like the balance for people to get triggered is lowering and people who like to trigger are getting more enthusiastic about it. Probably a side-effect of having a bad economic situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back