Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boris Johnson our PM and our actual secretary of state for health (as opposed to one of the health ministers that got it earlier) have both been tested for coronavirus and the tests were positive.

Apparently they only have mild symptoms, like prince charles. I would like to know if there's only one virus, how all these posh people get mild symptoms while the rest of us have to be put on respirators to survive.

5 years jail punishment for unnecessary excursions out of home.
Where ? Source ?

In Romania, people
- infringing the restrictions = 3 years in prison
- infringing the restrictions and infecting someone = 5 years in prison
- causing a death while infringing the restrictions = 15 years in prison

"We cannot accept that irresponsible people move freely"

Boris Johnson our PM and our actual secretary of state for health (as opposed to one of the health ministers that got it earlier) have both been tested for coronavirus and the tests were positive.

Apparently they only have mild symptoms, like prince charles. I would like to know if there's only one virus, how all these posh people get mild symptoms while the rest of us have to be put on respirators to survive.

It also helps that they have the best medical teams in the world on hand.
For example, if I get Covid-19, my medical team will not be as good as what Prince Charles has, so my symptoms might go from mild to shit in a matter of days.

Where ? Source ?

Post automatically merged:

Why? If COVID-19 is so bad then the risk of getting the virus should be punishment enough. People who believe that COVID-19 is really that bad can just stay home in their toilet paper forts.

It's because by going around you can spread the disease and kill people, on purpose, because you know the risk, but you do that anyway.

Last edited:
7.800.000.000 Total Population
39% of that population is in lockdown
590.594 dead due to coronavirus (12 seconds a person; source)
750.954 children died of malnutrition this year alone (10 seconds a child; source).

Oh, and I lost the bet. Madagascar has been hit already and my bet was it wouldnt (so it's not a save spot in case of zombie apocalypse)

Netherlands has medicine and medical supplies for two more months. Then, we really need China to start selling medicine and supplies, or we skyrocket.

Last edited:
It also helps that they have the best medical teams in the world on hand.
For example, if I get Covid-19, my medical team will not be as good as what Prince Charles has, so my symptoms might go from mild to shit in a matter of days.
He's a Prince so he'll charm the virus, something that you can't do you jealous.

In 2017, the Netherlands had 2065 IC (Intensive Care) beds. In 2020, we only have 1150.
Thank you, Privatization.

Just read that treatment with hidroxycloroquina with azitromicina has taken care of more then 50 people here in brazil past week, mostly people that can´t breath well with 25 to 50% lung damage.
They are planning to reach about 1k people to push some study or protocol of use.

One wonders if these procedures are already going on italy/spain/france, which so far, seems to me to be the most urgent situation.
I also recall usa and china were doing stuff with it a while ago but heard no more about.

It's because by going around you can spread the disease and kill people, on purpose, because you know the risk, but you do that anyway.
I do not know the risk. I've yet to see someone get COVID-19. And even if I did how would I be able to distinguish it from common flu? It has the same symptoms. Either way I'm mostly fruitarian so my deficiencies should probably make me vulnerable. So if I get COVID-19 I'll probably die off before I can spread it.

IMG-20200328-112145.jpg

#ImStayingHomeOnWeekendsPlayingVideoGames

One wonders if these procedures are already going on italy/spain/france, which so far, seems to me to be the most urgent situation.
I also recall usa and china were doing stuff with it a while ago but heard no more about.
Yes, tests are coordinated in Europe and of course monitored. I'm not a medic but it seems that 5 types of treatments/combinations are tested. The trial is called "Discovery".

This other article cites a dermatologist who knows well the hydroxychloroquine and agrees that it must be tested.
He also explains about the covid-19 (in general, not talking about cures):
(quick translation) "During 2nd phase of the virus, at the 6th or 7th day, viral charge goes down, but the body can trigger an erratic immune response. It's your own defense that kills you. It's called cytokin storm."
Then: "hydroxychloroquine must be tested soon to avoid going into this 2nd phase".

Last edited:
I've heard it said that a lot of people smoke in Italy. Looking at the data myself, Italy and Spain are there at positions 41 and 40 respectively and while the Germans smoke a bit more and the Belgians a lot more, they smoke a lot more than we do in the UK.

But in any case, I'd have thought smoking is likely to make pneumonia more likely to happen, as the lungs are already being stressed by the smoking.

Btw, what should I do?
I've just been informed that an immediate family member of mine will be holding a gathering (for a b'day party) at her house tonight.
This particular family member is extremely stubborn (and brainless) and will not listen to anyone's advice.
Should I call the Australian Coronavirus Hotline to seek advice?

Don't go, but I'd suggest you don't need to grass on anyone else who does decide to go. If you can speak to them yourself, you might suggest its in their own interests not to go too, and maybe everyone cancelling on your family member might get through to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back