Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, what should I do?
I've just been informed that an immediate family member of mine will be holding a gathering (for a b'day party) at her house tonight.
This particular family member is extremely stubborn (and brainless) and will not listen to anyone's advice.
Should I call the Australian Coronavirus Hotline to seek advice?

Don't go, but I'd suggest you don't need to grass on anyone else who does decide to go. If you can speak to them yourself, you might suggest its in their own interests not to go too, and maybe everyone cancelling on your family member might get through to them.
I don't know how to get into contact with those other people, let alone, I don't know them personally :(
I will definitely not go... staying home saves lives!
Dump a few thousand redbacks on the house?
MessyEveryBilby-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
For the numbers, make it a flash mob thing. Technique-wise I don't know. Pheromones?

For the numbers, make it a flash mob thing. Technique-wise I don't know. Pheromones?
How about catching a pregnant one alive and wait for the children to hatch? You'd have to wait 4 months for them to grow?

How about catching a pregnant one alive and wait for the children to hatch? You'd have to wait 4 months for them to grow?
Since he'd need 'em tonight, it'd only work, if he could bring the spider to Fillory during Red Monkey Month.

Professor Raoult has some fresh observations published (PDF is in english). Don't be too quick to rejoice because the study has been done on relatively young patients:

Great front. Those medicines are quite cheap, should bring good help within the more critical places.
This is where you have to read and understand, like for Brazil numbers vs curb shape:
We don't know yet if this medicine works better than aspirin.

And the virus has two phases, as far as I get it, this medicine works to prevent or cure the phase two: the cytokine storm .
It may not work for the other devastating damages that the virus does directly or indirectly to the organs.

It's not a genocide, at least if we define that word in any relation to it's original roots, it's not as nice as that. A genocide is the killing of a specific race or tribe, so if you're not of that ilk you're basically okay. This is more like a decimation.

Here they're trying to lock down by consensus basically. Telling everyone to stay home, or to only go out to buy food or take daily exercise as close to home as you can. They can't stop all travel because doctors and nurses still need to be able to get about.

A fake lockdown won't work past a certain number of people already contaminated, hospitals will be saturated.
It didn't work in China, Italy, Spain, France, and many other.
At some point, China then went to real lockdown, and it worked.

If you're in England, please allow a little froggie to predict your dark future:
"As of 27 March, England is the worst affected country in the United Kingdom with 12,288 confirmed infections and at least 689 deaths."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_England

spain.png

The graph is from Spain, but it has no importance, the shape is the same in every country that welcomed Mr Covid-19.

So take your phone and call everyone that you'd like to save.

--ADDED: Oh I've almost forgotten her ! If you didn't carefully read my reports, retrieve grandma from the ederly center.
--ADDED: Sorry to disturb you in the midst of a phone call. If she/he is doubtful, my reports are here, sourced with genuine regional French press.

Last edited:
Actually the numbers have grown rather faster than predicted looking at spain in the last 24 hours reported. Now we stand at just over 17k confirmed infected and just over 1k dead. That puts us about 24h compared to Spain when I look at the cases confirmed, but looking at the death figures it's more like 48h onwards.

*Buffer Overflow* NO CARRIER.

Cases in Netherlands

Flight paths

I present you this piece of information:
flight2.jpgNetherlands_cases.jpgspray1.jpg

They also fly at night.
Some of the small airplanes, now that the air space is so quiet, are from Googgle and authorized where they have never flewn before to make airpictures (sky here is also sunny, so we would get nice pictures for Googgle Mapz).

Last edited:
Thanks !
Please link everything you put here to sources, i.e. the orange map, otherwise it has as much informative value as a cat on instagram.

In a city, we used to have a mask factory. It was forcefully closed by an US group who also destroyed the machines which were bought with France's state money.
Now the mayor of this city is called "numerous times per day" by business executives asking them where are the fucking machines.
lol. maybe a plot from Cobra to avoid new Mask members? ;P /joke

Still no masks in the elderly centers (EHPAD), and new infections after two weeks of false lockdown:
Instead of waiting, why not let them make it themselves?

Prime minister says that the numbers are "total", then health director general say they are not:
It looks like I'm laughing... but I'm crying...
We all know it takes 2 tests to check if you are recovered, and those 2 tests can better be used to test new cases that present symptom.

BOMB! Crematorium numbers totally contradict government numbers:
It's "Bombshell" for the figurative.
Maybe they are "undesirables", which are picked up from their homes in a fake ambulance, to made disappear. Their deaths attributed to the virus.
Happened in the past, happens now, for example in HongKong. The dissident screams their full name and that they have no desire to suicide themselves... just in case they get suicided.
On the other hand, not all deaths are from the coronavirus, right?

Coronavirus France: Le confinement prolongé jusqu'au 15 avril minimum. Little by little, bit by bit. If you tell the population it will take 3 months, they would rebel, but 2 more weeks at a time... then the frog does not jump out of the pan.
Post automatically merged:

@Linux-SWAT Talked to a neighbour and she told me that the Culture will change due to this event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back