Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may never know if hydroxychloroquine can help.
The "Lancet study" was incredibly biased: "30% had already cardiac problems" "40% were under a medicine triggering hydroxychloroquine overdose".

There's a shitload of unmasked young people outside having parties like nothing is happening.

I have not yet seen anyone wearing a mask here.

And yes, we have the lowest infection rate in the UK here, for some reason.

Masks should be mandatory, schools should be closed.

Yesterday night there was again lots of young people gathering outside in vast groups.
So the next wave will probably show a shift in the age of victims.
A professor already see worrying signs in the ICU numbers.

Another attacks regarding the lack of seriousness of the "Lancet study".

Many infected people are still sick two months after the contamination:

Another attacks regarding the lack of seriousness of the "Lancet study".
Why the quotes? I'll admit, I've been lazy in checking out too many of your links because I couldn't be bothered to translate them using the web, and my in-built french isn't really up to scientific reports these days. But if it is a real report from the Lancet then that's problematic because there's an expectation of peer review from that journal, but if it's only like the sort of thing that gets published there then there's no such guarantee, so the number of people criticising it is unexpected.

In a part of east of France, over the 1900 hospitalized people in 9 hospitals, around 600 died (May 15). This is an enormous 1/3 rate.
Healthcare people are devastated. They had to say to patients: "we are going to intubate and put you asleep for three weeks, otherwise you're not gonna make it".

Less and less masked people in the streets.

For the fascists the virus does not exist, and no one died, it's just the government that make fear to people... so they go manifesting, without a permission and without masks...

There are interesting videos in the articles.

Rome:

Milan:

132537081-7f6a3d17-4645-41a1-9471-dbec9e09cfad.jpg

Last edited:
More hugs and manifestation to say that the virus is not so bad as the government says... also no to vaccines.
The majority of people in these manifestation is right-wing.

Today, restaurants and bars are open, serving only outside.
Tonight, it's all crowded by people under 40 year old, nobody wear masks, security distance is nowhere to be seen.

Tonight, it's all crowded by people under 40 year old, nobody wear masks, security distance is nowhere to be seen.
Well know what happens in a few days/weeks, if nothing happens it's all good I guess. If not, we have the expected second peak or wave.

It's difficult to sup a pint or chow down on a burger when your face is covered. Of course the question of why they went there in the first place is more concerning.

The only restaurants where I saw the tables well-separated are Chinese ones.

The Lancet backpedals over its "study":

I can't believe there's guys payed to rewrite history in a very professional manner, trying to make us believe the covid death count is peanuts.
That's why the only people we have to listen to are real people working in real hospitals.

It's not just "fascists" that thinks the virus doesn't exist it appears

The world is certainly going mad...

at least these were out for an entirely different manifestation, were the problem is just humanity

To be honest, i don't really care who is out where, and for what reason. They are people with their own agency at the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back