CPS2 Games

usurp

Still Fresh
My tiny Dingoo used to play SNK vs Capcom Chaos without issues, what do I need on the Pandora to be able to play it or any CPS2 game for that matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
The CPS2 emulator on the Dingoo requires the files to be converted into some oddball format, if memory serves.

What you need in this instance are the correct files to use the games with MAME 0.106. You will need to overclock, also.

The mame emulator can it play fba,cps,cps2 games.

I will try to run some of the games then i will let you know how it went.

Can neo geo games be home version on mame emulator.

haven't been having much luck with MAME on the pandora. Can't get Mortal Kombat II to work no matter what I do. It's pretty weird how it was easier to runs games on the dingoo. There is too much fidgeting with the pandora. Can we get an OS for it like the Dingoo where emulators are built in, nothing else and we just drag and drop files?

Ive had same problems keep getting oops screen in 106 its quite a big issue seeing as the psp and dingoo emulate these no problem maybe someone can post a video showing gigawing or 19xx working cause ive given up trying to get this running.

The CPS2 emulator on the Dingoo requires the files to be converted into some oddball format, if memory serves.

What you need in this instance are the correct files to use the games with MAME 0.106. You will need to overclock, also.
We have had run ins in the past concerning this maybe someone could point us in the right direction? please no clrmamepro or romcenter even a pm of a specific title ie name of folder and files inside?

I thought thi post was about cps2 games,mortal kombat 2 is't capcom game.

Cps2 is full screen and runs games full speed,oh boy super street fighter 2 turbo on the go,Capcom finest sf to date,so many good games on cps2 especially side scroller fighters.

Do fba games work on mame 106.

We have had run ins in the past concerning this maybe someone could point us in the right direction? please no clrmamepro or romcenter even a pm of a specific title ie name of folder and files inside?
I'm afraid that that's a no-go. All that can be said is that MAME 0.106 uses ROM-sets meant for MAME 0.106.

Some versions on other systems might perhaps be less fussy about letting incorrect versions run, is all that I can figure...

EDIT: MAWS (which is perfectly safe to link to :p ) lists the information you're after. You should be able to set the "Cumulative Changes" bar to ".106", and then search for the game(s) you want information on. The listings for the games mention what should be contained in the zip file.

I can confirm following games work and be tested:

64 street

airwolf

aliens

burning force

r type leo

viofight

viostorm

wgp

gigawing

mars matrix

street fighter alpha 3

super street fighter 2 turbo

and many others.

Which mame emulator do the following games work:

19xx,ace,alien 3,cybersled,dark edge,power instinct 3,gun force 2,hyper street fighter 2,judge dredd,radiant silvergun,street fighter ex 1,2,street fighter 3rd strike,starblade,star gladiator,svc plus,tekken 3,truxton1,2,virtua fighter,virtua racing,warzard,windheat.

Still can't get SVC Chaos or Mortal Kombat II working...

Not only that but I can no longer see my NeoGeo games in my neogeo emulator... wtf?!

Ok turns out my NeoGeo emulator couldnt see my games anymore because I changed the SD card name... so thats working now

Why was this post marked as solved? I still can't get CPS2 games like SVC Chaos running on the Pandora or Mortal Kombat II..

Why was this post marked as solved? I still can't get CPS2 games like SVC Chaos running on the Pandora or Mortal Kombat II..
Svc chaos is not cps2 games,i know every single game which is available on cps2.

Yes you are right i tried 5 different version on neo geo emulator didn't work theni tried 2 different in mame still no luck,maybe both emulators don't play the games as yet,will have to wait updates for both emu's.

I am disappointed with neo geo emu most games don't work and it only play arcade not home versions,do you have any idea how to play home version games on neo geo emu.

Hmmm not sure why I thought it was CPS2, it makes more sense that it's MVS. Haven't tried playing AES games, haven't downloaded any AES games anyway. Mostly just been playing NeoDrift but wanted to play SVC Chaos and even though it loads it crashes as soon as it loads with a weird color screen.

Hmmm not sure why I thought it was CPS2, it makes more sense that it's MVS. Haven't tried playing AES games, haven't downloaded any AES games anyway. Mostly just been playing NeoDrift but wanted to play SVC Chaos and even though it loads it crashes as soon as it loads with a weird color screen.
I think the neo games are mame games aren't they and there isn't neo geo mvs or aes games,they just come under neo geo list and it must be different bios to make the emulator in home version.

Yes it worked in the mame 106 latest version the games are called svc and svcplus,reason there are 2 roms because there are 2 different games svc you will work hard to figure out how to get the characters and plus version they are already in there.

It's possible to port CPS2 emulator caanoo's on Pandora ? It's larger great to mame :)

Back