Craigisms

Car%20Fire%201-thumb-590x500-36599.jpg

I always liked the 'My voice is really high when I lie' videos.

Well amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I'd think dead silence would qualify. Really wish he was doing those icp2 updates.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Playful and charming; if you remember the good ol' gp32 days when he was working on wolf and doom and such, good times; his videos have a certain bent that is irreplacable; he's got a wit not one can copy. And he has _the hat_. (do not taunt the hat!)

But then... promising things, and not following through. Thats a big one ;) (videos for the iCP2 production? status updates for iCP2 production? promising to pay ED and then sending the $$ to refunds; and so on, and on, and on). You can easily say that many times when it happens, its not been his fault.. but when a pattern emerges where you can generally expect something, its a problem.

Oh wait, thats too serious, sorry. I'm a bitter tired old man now :eek:

jeff

edit: while we're at it..

Blaming everything that has ever gone wrong on other people (and ironically the people that have spent thousands of hours helping him. Biting the hand that feeds and all that.)

Another; being pissed off 'why aren't we running Android as our core OS' and ignoring the fact Android didn't exist when this whole adventure began :)

But yeah, this is a pretty negative thread potentially; fun maybe, but a bit nasty being directed at his expense :(

You know, this kind of thread really isn't appropriate or helpf.. ul... meh, fuck it.

Calling everyone who is unhappy with him a troll.

My personal favorite is when he " invented " the electric whisk while drunk .

modswatchingsmall.png

This thread looks harmless for the moment, but its probably worth reminding you (plural) that personal insults and defamation are not appropriate here.

This should not be a 'Craig bashing' thread.

"Go buy a fucking PSP" - or words to that effect.  :rolleyes:

I think Craig may be one of those eccentric genius types who deny needing support - until the last moment when they ( all eccentric geniusi in general ) can't get enough .

I hope things come right for Craig.

My feeling is all he needs is a break, then the amplification of these negative aspects/discrepancies will diminish into the natural balance of +- every human being is comprised of.

I hope this metaphor rings true here:

"It's darkest just before the dawn"

@Craig: We love you man. Try not to forget that. Hopefully you will see some light at the end of all this.

While the anger is understandable, I share FaeMinxs concerns.

Back