Craigix Tweets, Mwestion Soon To Arrive.

Line O said:
fraseyboy said:
Vegemite is disgusting. What's even more disgusting is this:

162198-vegemite-isnack-2-0.jpg

Vegemite with cream cheese in it and they called it iSnack 2.0? WTF?
It hasn't been called iSnack 2.0 since last October. As mentioned, it's now called Cheesybite, and looks like this:
cheesybite-vegemite.gif

And yes, I'm killing time until we get some news. :)

That, and someone on the internet was WRONG. zomg

Actually, I bought some iSnack 2.0 from the supermarket just last week. And now they've come out with this new Cheesybite stuff! I wonder if I can upgrade my current iSnack 2.0 to the new Cheesybite firmware?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because it hasn't been called iSnack 2.0 since October doesn't mean there isn't still stock available of the stuff under the old name.

And now you have a vague idea of how 'fresh' the stuff you bought last week is. :)

(of course, it's all so processed it'll outlive all of us easily. But still...)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm so surprised the Vegemite is still going!

Also, you can hack the firmware to cheesybite... There's a wiki around somewhere I think ;)

Wiki Link for upgrade!

iSnack 2.0 upgrade

Edit:

Incase speedy deletion kicks in -

iSnackUpgrade.jpg

PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PROMITE)

Promite!

kingoddball said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm so surprised the Vegemite is still going!

Also, you can hack the firmware to cheesybite... There's a wiki around somewhere I think ;)

Wiki Link for upgrade!

iSnack 2.0 upgrade

Edit:

Incase speedy deletion kicks in -

iSnackUpgrade.jpg
Heh. Funny. :)

I think Uncyclopedia might be more appreciative of your articles though - apparently you also made another parody entry before?

Yeah.
I was bored and made up a nice page for a kid who thought she was shrinking. Actually believed she was, so I decided to try and play on it.
Very, very, very funny!

It was also done as a test to work out how to do it. I don't always do pointless wiki's. I did edit some of the PandoraWiki pages and I will probably get back onto that very soon to fix up some more when I get time.

Edit:

Thanks Esn GREAT LINK! I think I may have some fun with Uncyclopedia! Thanks! I'll leave my wiki account alone now ;)

Ikarus said:
Look what I found when I typed New Zealand in Google Images :p , its weird something is missing from the image though .... I wonder what that might be.
new-zealand.jpg

I think I found the Appropriate Song for this situation :D

Who are you trying to kid, Alerino? You wouldn't settle for less than all three

jb0yx said:
:eek: VEGEMITE IS PEOPLE!!!! :eek:

Yeah...we already found that out several pages ago. We know how Vegemite is produced and Gruso admitted it as well. :p

I wonder if its neccessary to dress them poor kids like this before they get sacrificed for the Ozzie Brekkie. I also thought that they only use pris'ners for that...on the other hand...the three sheilas might have comitted the probably worst crime for any Ozzie: They are Vegetarians. Or even worse: Vegetarians that don't drink.

borgqueenx said:
where's the ring?
I'm amused that you in this day and age still can find people who cling to the old-fashioned idea that an orc and her sheep can't share a nice jar of Vegemite without being engaged.

Back