Craig's Latest Tweet

I'm glad everyone is ok, I'd feel bad about laughing otherwise.

I was skimming along my on daily news rounds, and then I came to a :blink: screeching :blink: halt when I read the words, "burst in to flames" my first thought was, "NOT MY PANDORA!!" After a detailed read I felt much better, and especially because my first reaction was not, "Is everyone OK?" I am VERY glad everyone is OK, because in retrospect it would be much, much worse if the all important makers of the Pandora were consumed in flame. Apologies for my initial reaction.

The saga of the pandori continues!! Tune in next week, because you never know what might happen! Volcanoes, unscrupulous Chinamen, exploding vans, and even.... AN ANGRY CRAIG!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
10*7 hours of my time is worth well over £100

If that's all it costs, I will personally paypal the money right now in the interest of Craig not going batty from all the driving.

^ Too much imperial measurement system in one message
blink.gif
Sorry! In England we're forced to buy fuel in litres but stick with miles. I know my car's MPG. In a supermarket we have to buy things priced in £/kg. No bloody use to anyone.

It's a long way, will take a long time and cost a packet.

According to Fatih, the cases were delivered to NCL (Newcastle airport).
Didn't spot that. Sure Craigix mentioned London.

Sort of makes sense as the figures above are just crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't spot that. Sure Craigix mentioned London.

Sort of makes sense as the figures above are just crazy.
And I missed Neko correcting it as well. I withdraw my statement. It's significantly less crazy now.

Yep, he mentioned London as did I on the official post - they were in London the day before (custom clearance) and ready to be picked-up in Newcastle today.

That's a HIGH price for renting a van in UK... for 50 EUR, I can get one for the full day in Germany.

If I only need it 1 - 2 hours, I can get one for 10 - 20 EUR :eek:

Yep, he mentioned London as did I on the official post - they were in London the day before (custom clearance) and ready to be picked-up in Newcastle today.

That's a HIGH price for renting a van in UK... for 50 EUR, I can get one for the full day in Germany.

If I only need it 1 - 2 hours, I can get one for 10 - 20 EUR :eek:

Oh that estimate is probably way off, but things are shockingly expensive here thanks to our crappy economy, and completely incompetent governments. Sure Craig will get the cases alright though, he always pulls through :D

A dremel tool can work wonders for creating crude phallic drawings.

Back