Craigx is not a part of Pyra : Split from "Welcome New and Old Members"

<links removed because of abuse - Binky>

Work for me...

A little duckduckgoing gets the following snippets from the main page

Want to keep things simple? Just text 'follow evtxt' to 86444 and you will get a text message if a UK rapid charger goes down, and another when it's working again.
Keep in touch. We're always keen to here what you think, send us a message from all the usual places. EVtxt.com (UK and Ireland BETA) ...
...and the google cache:
<link removed because of abuse - Binky>

The site is also being used for:
<link removed because of abuse - Binky>

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously?

Jumping at the first chance to throw angry messages at at Craig?

Has anyone got any spare faith in humanity? I think lost mine...

what's worse is looking on the nissan leaf forums where Craig is currently lurking... someone made an account called  "Craig is a fraudster" ..   It got banned... but seems that some people have a lot of rage built up.

Someone left some "interesting" status updates on that site.
If this is going to be the case, can a mod please remove all references to the site. I'm sorry I posted it now.

If this is going to be the case, can a mod please remove all references to the site. I'm sorry I posted it now.
It's probably because of the comments left first on Kickstarter, not this thread. Craig himself would probably have to remove those..

I peeped at it a couple of times today, the number of angry messages had grown and included tinyurl links . Site seems to have been deactivated now.

This is why I didn't post the forum he's on.  I knew there was a chance people would do this, but I didn't expect it to happen for that site. Should have known better.

I do not believe, that it's because it was posted here, guys like these are more likely to be found at the ICP2 kickstarter page.

Edit: Exophase had the same thought, as it seems.

^ I never posted the forum here or the KS, it was something I knew for a long time but never posted at either place because there was that risk of abuse.  I noticed someone had posted the forum on the KS recently, and shortly after, abuse started on that forum. A bit sad.

^ I never posted the forum here or the KS, it was something I knew for a long time but never posted at either place because there was that risk of abuse.  I noticed someone had posted the forum on the KS recently, and shortly after, abuse started on that forum. A bit sad.
Very predictable though, there are some really angry people there and some of them were even taking it out on Debs before she quit. At this point they'd probably be happy instigating any kind of reaction out of Craig. That's what eventually happens when you fall off the earth and completely ignore anyone trying to contact you over something important. It's a shame that completely unrelated people have to deal with it.

If he had any common sense he wouldn't have used the same handle on other forums, or at least would have changed it to something else after things really went bad. And he wouldn't have registered domain names only two months ago without using some kind of WHOIS privacy. Kind of surprised it took this long for the angriest people to go through a google search.

It is just beating a dead horse  but  Craig is his own worst enemy... people are tracking him down and as Exophase said, They trying to get a reaction out of him because they aren't getting a single peep through the correct routes... so the only way they can communicate is via other routes where they are equally getting 0 out of him and so getting even angrier.

I noticed today on the forum in question some user...  posted in a topic.. in a firm but un-rude way asking for Craig to stop hiding and answer questions...  but it seems to have been deleted.

I think Craig may be too arrogant to use a different username...

He has also set up a website for his girlfriend.

Well the fact that his okcupid profile was posted on KS would indicate would indicate she is no longer around.   The fact the profile now seems to be down would indicate  Craig was being harassed on that too.

Well the fact that his okcupid profile was posted on KS would indicate would indicate she is no longer around.   The fact the profile now seems to be down would indicate  Craig was being harassed on that too.
Yeah seemingly but the website sineadmusic.com was registered 9 days ago by craigix. Sinead is his girlfriends name.

Yeah seemingly but the website <redacted> was registered 9 days ago by craigix. Sinead is his girlfriends name.
Well, since we're all speculating on his relationship status..

No one actually knows when he made that OKCupid profile. Just that he signed in at some point in December. It'd be pretty conspicuous to not change your status to with someone, but for some reason some people do that (IMO they're idiots but whatever)

On the other hand, registering a domain for someone doesn't mean you're still dating them.

They could just be friends now, but lets not go into who he's seeing.

Back