D-Pad And Some Buttons Are Loose

Blue Protoman

The D-Pad and some of the face buttons on my Wiz don't seem to work properly. For one thing, my D-Pad seems to favor going down and right, while my X button sometimes gets stuck in for a few seconds. (Too much Gunstar Heroes?) My other face buttons don't feel right, either. Select, Menu, and the shoulder and volume buttons all work fine. I'm terrified to fix this myself, as I'd be guaranteed to break it; can anyone here help me with this problem?

Hate to tell you, but i think your rubber pads are starting to wear out..........
Don't panic, though. It's something easily replaceable. Try sending a mail to the After Sales center.

Where can I contact them? I'd rather have someone else do it; I'd be guaranteed to break it trying to fix it myself.

I have to ship it all the way to Europe!? Is there a solution in America, preferably on the East Coast? I can't go that long with no Wiz.

You can ask for the buttons or the rubbers, and the you can change yourself. Or ask some skillful friend to help you.

I can't change it myself; I'd break it. And no one I know can. I'll just have to ship it out, then. Sending them a message now.

Well, disassembling a Wiz is not very difficult (knowing beforehand you have to be VEEEEEEEERY careful with speakers wiring)(which, by the way, i had to re-solder).....the hard part is reassembling it right! ^^

Back