Damn it!

Steve

Still Fresh
:angry:

I finally ordered a Backlit GP32 (From GBAx)and 2 x 128mb cards (From Some PC store :huh: ) yesterday, so i can take it with me on holiday which i leave for on Monday morning, so the GP32 arriving on time is essential.
Only to be plagued by problems, first i get a phone call from Valuemedia saying they are completely out of stock of Smartmedia cards, so i cancelled the order. As it was 3:00pm i was lucky to find another shop that had some in stock and did next day delivery on orders placed before 6:00pm. I had a bit of hassle with my credit card which they wouldn't accept but luckily a mate let me use his. :)

Today i got up expecting a GP32 and 2 cards to arrive, only to find that the GP32 (Backlight version) is out of stock til tomorrow or Friday. :( (Even though the Website says it is in stock)
I hope they do saturday delivery because if it doesn't get sent out til Friday it won't arrive on time for the holiday.

But the 2 cards arrived, i just have nothing to do with them! :blink:

So now i'm running out of time, so i need to know how long did it take you to get your GP32 up and running, with games, movies and music?

Sorry for the rant, but i'm a bit pi$$ed off that they run out of stock as soon as i order one. <_<

[Edit] As soon as i posted this i recived an email from GBAx saying that most there orders will arrive on Saturday, and if i want a refund i can. Only took them 10 minutes to reply, so at least i knoiw my order is in capable hands. :rolleyes: [/edit]

Takes around an hour to get up and running with all the stuff u want on it if all goes smoothly i rekon (did for me anyway). So if you start downloading as many games and emus and roms as you can now then theyll be ready for when ur gp comes. also maybe try encoding some films or whatever as that takes ages.

It says on the website that he does send by special delivery but thats not the best thing because they come at like 7 saturday morning because they want to get work over with so they can have a long weekend (postmen are lazy) :D I should know iam one :p

So it's looking good then. :D

At the moment i'm just getting a load of emulators, but encoding video and mp3's is a bit harder. I know's there's guides but it's best to see and hear what sounds right for you before doing a load of movies/music.

Maybe not too good because the same thing happened to me, Friday they get stock etc. but i didn't get mine until monday.
Sorry to rain on your parade :D

Back