Dave C

coevin

Hi dave c i know this should be done by a private message but for some reason it wasn't working in my local library. Anyway i was wondering how i would go about buying a new Cap and do you post to the uk. Look forward to hearing from u.
And sorry to everyone for using this in the general forum, im just fed up of trying to walk left on turrican and jumping into a big hole

"Hi dave c i know this should be done by a private message but for some reason it wasn't working in my local library. Anyway i was wondering how i would go about buying a new Cap and do you post to the uk."

you need to PM him to order a cap.

$10 shipping in the us

$11 worldwide

This is what I got after my pm:

Hi,

Thanks for the interest. They are $10.00 USD in the US and $11.00 USD outside the US. Please include your GP32X nick somewhere in paypal so I can cross reference the GP32X board and the paypal payments. Please make sure the address that you want it sent to is noted too. I will send out the day after payment is received.

My Paypal is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cheers,
Dave

I censored the paypal, because I don't think he'll like it if I publish it (spam and stuff).

he copies and pastes that in, i got the SAME reply (just with a little extra info, saying he actually did have some right now)

Back