Dear Mods: Ban Me

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Hey. I know this may sound weird, but would it be possible to be temporarily banned from the forums for 2 weeks. This would include posting AND viewing privillages.

This is because I have a whole load of exams coming up, and I find myself most commonly on these boards instead of revising, which is stupid. Removing my privillages temporarily would take temptations away, and thus I can concentrate more. I think KKND_CF did this as well once.

Thanks in advance.

Well, ... ok :) You deserved it anyway for your multiply acounts. Let me know (of course after two weeks) when you decide to come back, Email to hando@you_know_the_adress.com. Good luck with your exams.
hando

I wish I thought of this when I had my exams the past few weeks ago :-/

Nova said:
Hey. I know this may sound weird, but would it be possible to be temporarily banned from the forums for 2 weeks. This would include posting AND viewing privillages.

This is because I have a whole load of exams coming up, and I find myself most commonly on these boards instead of revising, which is stupid. Removing my privillages temporarily would take temptations away, and thus I can concentrate more. I think KKND_CF did this as well once.

Thanks in advance.
reported

Last edited by a moderator:
Um...couldn't he still read the forums without being logged in?? at least, I thought you could.

Auritribe said:
Um...couldn't he still read the forums without being logged in?? at least, I thought you could.
Yeah, I know I could still read the forums when I was suspended :p

There are two different types of bans; you can have your posting rights suspended, or you can have a total ban.

linoleum13 said:
Quick...while he's not looking. Change the site's URL to gp33x.com. He wont be able to find us in two weeks. Man will he be confused.
rofl

finty said:
What is he revising for? GCSEs?

Piss easy.
Your sort aren't wanted round 'ere.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's AS he's revising for.

Goity said:
finty said:
What is he revising for? GCSEs?

Piss easy.
Your sort aren't wanted round 'ere.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's AS he's revising for.

In that case good luck to him. AS is a bitch, I'm failing mine :).

Fill me in, what's AS? The equivalent of last year of highschool?

Back