Dear Mods: Ban Me

It's the first year of non-compulsory education (generally studied by 16-17 year olds though there is of course no restriction on age).

finty said:
Goity said:
finty said:
What is he revising for? GCSEs?

Piss easy.
Your sort aren't wanted round 'ere.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's AS he's revising for.

In that case good luck to him. AS is a bitch, I'm failing mine :).

Me too ;) C1 and C2 maths papers today, weeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Edexcel? I did C2 today, it was fairly easy overall, just got stuck on the question about binomial expansion (luckily it was only a small question, and I managed the first bit of it).

Orkie said:
Edexcel? I did C2 today, it was fairly easy overall, just got stuck on the question about binomial expansion (luckily it was only a small question, and I managed the first bit of it).
Yeah, edexcel. I think the binomial was really easy, no offense. Question 10 about the volume of a cube I had no idea about :D I was surprised to see such a straight forward cosine question aswell.

Oh, C1 was 11 Q's when usually they are 10, three of us didnt notice and missed a whole question :(

I think I failed C2 lol I never intended to pass it. Glad I revised the trapezoid rule though, that was in there. C1 I could pass heh. I hope for a C :D

Oh, it was easy when somebody pointed out after the exam that I'd failed to read a number :D. I managed the volume one, but you needed to know exactly what you were doing otherwise you didn't stand a chance, not really possible to work that one out on the spot.

Orkie said:
Oh, it was easy when somebody pointed out after the exam that I'd failed to read a number :D. I managed the volume one, but you needed to know exactly what you were doing otherwise you didn't stand a chance, not really possible to work that one out on the spot.
Pretty sure I missed the lesson covering that. I'm such a slacker I memorised a²=b²+c²-2bcCosA literally seconds before the exam. And the trapezoid rule i missed in lessons and only learnt yesterday, with help from Rico :p

Glad I learnt the cos rule. But I FORGOT I HAD THE FORUMLA BOOK *cries*. I didnt get time to revise geometric series's, so I have most definetly failed to calculate the sum of profit the company generated after x amount of time. :( I had the formula I needed in that damn book all along :( I think the boobs are cheating, they shouldn't be in there. I think it should be based off what you remember, not what the book remembers.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Looks easy? Has there ever been a more ignorant statement??!
no, unless you see what I meant by easy..

eazz-e (produced easy)
said by purple_goat on the last page,

the thought that something could be do without problem,
after a good bit of studying.

:unsure:

Back