Demo's

Poem58

I was just curious as I've noticed the strong amount of Amiga/C64 etc fans have bought the Pandora, does anyone plan on making or think there will be any demo's made that try to push the hardware and do crazy effects for the Pandora, or are those days pretty much gone?

Sorry if the topic seems stupid, but I was just thinking about all the cool things the graphic chip is supposed to allow and how while a full on game could be difficult and time consuming a demo might be a neat way to see just how powerful this little beast can be. Of course Basic was the last thing I really programmed in and I wasn't very good, otherwise I'd make one when my Panda arrives.

Freaky, I was just thinking the same thing about making techdemos, I'd definitely like to see some!

I'd love to see what people could come up with. but I would prefer they spent time on games :p

early OSs had tech demos installed, those are gone now as they just took up space, maybe if you find really early OS you might get lucky, where its located, is beyond me

Back