• Pickle

Votes: 57 79.2%
  • Ari64

Votes: 57 79.2%
  • Other (Nominate and vote later)

Votes: 22 30.6%

• Total voters

b_o_b said:
Senor Quack has done some great ports for the GP2X and also done a lot of important work to get Open2x released. If he has time to do some stuff for it then he definitely gets my vote.

In general: give it to the devs that have proven they are able and willing, but only give it when they have some free time to spare.

Hey b_o_b thanks ;) I am unfortunately going on a big hiking trip from Mexico to Canada for about 5 months in the spring. And right now I am working 50 hours a week to save for it so I don't have the free time yet. But after I come back I am definitely getting a Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
you really can't complain about Engadget "stealing" your audience.

I retain my human right to complain about anything I want, no matter how loosely grounded in reality those complaints might be.

I can't post 30 posts a day... Engadget keep stealing them... *puts on tinfoil hat*

Consequence9 said:
All their articles on the panda are really cynical & generally shitty in attitude, I don't get it. Perhaps they don't like it simply because engadget does (wouldn't put it past 'em).

Did you read the thing one of their "reporters" did at CES (at least I think it was CES) with a TV-B-Gone? These guys are the gadget-blog equivalent of Fox News or something (not a good comparison, but the closest I can think of right now).

Back