Difficulty Using Micro Sd Card?

Cap661

Still Fresh
Whenever I put the SD card in the Dingoo it never completely 'snaps in' and I have yet to get it to be able to recognize it. Anyone else out there have a similar problem, or did I get a bum deal? It should appear in the 'Flash' file right, or is there another location to find it in?

Borya said:
Whenever I put the SD card in the Dingoo it never completely 'snaps in' and I have yet to get it to be able to recognize it. Anyone else out there have a similar problem, or did I get a bum deal? It should appear in the 'Flash' file right, or is there another location to find it in?

Did you get the microsd adapter from www.dealextreme.com ? A recent batch has been having problems because of the pin layout being incorrect, so they won't work properly.They'll send you a working one if you RMA it, but it will take a while to get the replacement.I just bought an official sandisk adapter locally, and it works fine with the dingoo, and doesn't have issues with inserting/re-inserting.

Last edited by a moderator:
darklegion said:
Borya said:

Did you get the microsd adapter from www.dealextreme.com ? A recent batch has been having problems because of the pin layout being incorrect, so they won't work properly.They'll send you a working one if you RMA it, but it will take a while to get the replacement.I just bought an official sandisk adapter locally, and it works fine with the dingoo, and doesn't have issues with inserting/re-inserting.

What kind of adapter did you get? I have another Micro SD USB adapter, but I don't see how that can work on the A320. I did get it from Dealextreme; kind of rethinking how extreme the deal really was if I can't use a micro SD chip at all.

Thanks

Borya said:

When you push the card in, you should feel some resistance from the spring, then it clicks into position. No, the Flash folder is for Flash videos, if you press the B button twice from the 3D or Interesting Games sections you should see the MiniSD folder.

Back