Dingoo Vs Wiz, Which Much Worth?

I'm more interested in size comparison. Can't wait till reviews come out, so you can tell how large they are side by side. I've already got a pandora pre-ordered, so that would be my "main" machine, and I would choose the better value (in terms of price vs ( portability + power + features) ) machine as a "side" console.

Community & company also play a part. The a320 seems to be gathering quite a following for a new company, however there are various things I don't like e.g. A/B button issue has been around for ages and not yet fixed, GPL violation [maybe expected from a new chinese company]
As for the wiz: we all know the history of GPH, but the community should be top notch (depending on how many migrate completely to the pandora).

I'll have to wait before I dish out! More reviews should be out any minute!

Last edited by a moderator:
lippy said:
I'm more interested in size comparison.

Size-compare.jpg

It's not a side-by-side photo, but that should give you a good idea.

PoisonedV said:
Exophase said:
Maybe you should do one that uses the same units for all of them.

Why?

Are you seriously asking me this? :/

Yes, why should a comparison chart that lists dimensions for several items use the same units for all of those items. Or even the same measurement system. Converting between mm and inches comes so naturally and quickly to all of us that it would be an insult to our intelligence to keep them consistent. :rolleyes:

I just used the comparison chart that was already posted. Sizeasy converts the units automatically for the visual comparisons, and that's all people really want to see anyway.

Back