DIY backlight and factory

Carface

Still Fresh
Craig will you be selling the DIY backlight when it is made?
Also will there be any major differences between the factory one and the DIY version?

Yep we will have it, I think it might have the on/off switch located on the front, i'm not really sure as they keep having diffrent ideas. I HOPE they go with the 'just replace the screen cover' version as they could then build the light switch into the screen, but i think that could cost a lot more that an afterburner style fit.

We will have to see.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

If they are still playing with the design, I guess we won't be seeing the kit for a while.

Craig, have you heard anything about when the kit will be out?

This may be a silly question, but how difficult are these DIY kits to fit? Is it something that you can do in 5 minutes without any tools, or will it require a bit more involvement? If it's a difficult procedure, would you possibly offer an upgrade service, where people send you their GP32's and you upgrade them? Sorry about the large number of questions, but I'm really interested in getting a GP32 as soon as possible which means I will be getting the non-backlit version, so I want to be sure I can upgrade it :)

Depending on how complicated this could be, I'd just send my GP32 to GBAX for them to do it. Not sure if this is covered by warranty, though.

Back