Do People Outside The Us Say Bm?

ste_167 posted on Jul 27 2006 at 04:02 PM said:
Goity posted on Jul 26 2006 at 06:52 PM said:
We also invented the cat.

We invented the modern cat, but the Chinese still hold the patent on whiskers. We tried making cats without whiskers but found that many wouldn't eat their food, which was a bit of a design flaw really. I bought a retro cat the other day on Ebay. Can you remember them? You used to have to put their tails on manually, and if you wanted them to see in the dark you needed to attach a lamp to their collar.

Before anyone asks.. No, it's not in working order. It's dead. But it did come boxed in its original packaging.

A cat in a box!? Does it come with a radioactive atomic nucleus and a canister of poison gas?

Last edited by a moderator:
michaeljustman posted on Jul 28 2006 at 10:12 AM said:
A cat in a box!? Does it come with a radioactive atomic nucleus and a canister of poison gas?

No, it came with a bell and scratch post.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 28 2006 at 02:34 AM said:
Azure posted on Jul 28 2006 at 10:07 AM said:
Your avatar scares me.
:)

You should see me in the daylight then, I bite you know :huh:
Judging by your name, I'd expect a nice, cute, cuddly panda or kitten :)wub:)....and not that horrifying demon woman! :eek:

Azure posted on Jul 28 2006 at 02:34 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 28 2006 at 02:34 AM said:
Azure posted on Jul 28 2006 at 10:07 AM said:
Your avatar scares me.
:)

You should see me in the daylight then, I bite you know :huh:
Judging by your name, I'd expect a nice, cute, cuddly panda or kitten :)wub:)....and not that horrifying demon woman! :eek:
Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of her love
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
make you fall real hard in love

Vimacs posted on Jul 28 2006 at 01:21 PM said:
warmfluff likes chooseing random picturers from uglypeople.com for her avaters, thanks god for adblock.
Actually that's ME with photoshopped blacked eyes. :angry:

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 28 2006 at 03:19 PM said:
Vimacs posted on Jul 28 2006 at 01:21 PM said:
warmfluff likes chooseing random picturers from uglypeople.com for her avaters, thanks god for adblock.
Actually that's ME with photoshopped blacked eyes. :angry:
*whip noises* Burn!

I think he knew that and may have said that just to piss you off.

ste_167 posted on Jul 28 2006 at 03:53 PM said:
Why don't you have an avatar, Vimacs?

Or is it that *my* adblock is at work...? ;)
Actually I change my avatar now and then, it was originally a normal picture of myself. Than one day I got bored while waiting for the taxt to turn up for work and took a pic of myself with my new phone thingy. My friend told me the pic looked really cute so I decided to turn cute me into Evil me. I loved the result so much it's now my current avatar :D .

If you hadn't already guessed, I love horror movies. Not the teen style horror movies, but the real ones like Alien, Hellraiser, Nightbreed etc...

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 28 2006 at 11:39 AM said:
ste_167 posted on Jul 28 2006 at 03:53 PM said:
Why don't you have an avatar, Vimacs?

Or is it that *my* adblock is at work...? ;)
Actually I change my avatar now and then, it was originally a normal picture of myself. Than one day I got bored while waiting for the taxt to turn up for work and took a pic of myself with my new phone thingy. My friend told me the pic looked really cute so I decided to turn cute me into Evil me. I loved the result so much it's now my current avatar :D .

If you hadn't already guessed, I love horror movies. Not the teen style horror movies, but the real ones like Alien, Hellraiser, Nightbreed etc...
see The Hills Have Eyes. It was the most suspensful, screwed up movie I've ever seen.

But it was amazingly good :D

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 28 2006 at 04:39 PM said:
Actually I change my avatar now and then, it was originally a normal picture of myself. Than one day I got bored while waiting for the taxt to turn up for work and took a pic of myself with my new phone thingy. My friend told me the pic looked really cute so I decided to turn cute me into Evil me.
I think it still looks cute :ph34r:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 28 2006 at 04:42 PM said:
see The Hills Have Eyes. It was the most suspensful, screwed up movie I've ever seen.

But it was amazingly good :D
Actually I don't think I have ever see that film. Does it have that odd bald man with weird eyes in it?

Addition:

I didn't want to start a thread about this as it's kinda minuscule.

I get bored during my lunch break and today I did something for a bit of a laugh. I wanted to turn my handwritten initials ( CMJ ) into a cute little critter, here's what I did:

CMJ

Why not try it with your own?

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 28 2006 at 12:27 PM said:
Actually I don't think I have ever see that film. Does it have that odd bald man with weird eyes in it?
That's the original, which I haven't seen (but heard it's good). This is the remake, which is considered by many to be the goriest film of all time. But it's really quite good. If you like horror films, this is my favorite of all time.

I was really shitting bricks, and it takes a lot for me to do that. highly recommended.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 28 2006 at 05:36 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 28 2006 at 12:27 PM said:
That's the original, which I haven't seen (but heard it's good). This is the remake, which is considered by many to be the goriest film of all time. But it's really quite good. If you like horror films, this is my favorite of all time.

I was really shitting bricks, and it takes a lot for me to do that. highly recommended.
It really takes a LOT to scare me. I am almost un-scarable when watching films, most are way too predictive. I'm like "He's behind the door" and he is!
I apologize for this post being a little quick, but I am typing one handed as I just dropped a load of hot wax on my left hand and it's rather sore and presently resting in cold water.

Back