Do you have any tattoos?

I seriously doubt that tongue tat is real. That eye tattoo is probably real but it's a waste, the eye flushes itself out constantly so that won't be around for long.

On a side note they do have glow-in-the-dark and/or UV reflective(blacklight) tattoo ink now. Check it out, http://www.google.com/search?q=glow+in+the+dark+tattoo+ink&hl=en&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enUS365US365&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ub_zTarkLIrMgQeLpK3TCw&ved=0CFkQsAQ&biw=1676&bih=804

The only thing is that from what I've heard the inks used degrade fairly quikly and don't react well to long exposure to direct sunlight.
I already linked UV tattoos on the first page of this thread. I want one, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously doubt that tongue tat is real. That eye tattoo is probably real but it's a waste, the eye flushes itself out constantly so that won't be around for long.

On a side note they do have glow-in-the-dark and/or UV reflective(blacklight) tattoo ink now. Check it out, http://www.google.com/search?q=glow+in+the+dark+tattoo+ink&hl=en&rlz=1T4GZAZ_enUS365US365&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ub_zTarkLIrMgQeLpK3TCw&ved=0CFkQsAQ&biw=1676&bih=804

The only thing is that from what I've heard the inks used degrade fairly quikly and don't react well to long exposure to direct sunlight.
I already linked UV tattoos on the first page of this thread. I want one, lol.
Oh crap, missed that, sorry dude! :D

I've seen the eye ones before, and in one sense it looks cool (Mau'dib!)but there is no way in hell you're going to land a job after that, I mean some of my more conservative friends are saying that I was brave to get a tattoo where I did (by brave they meant stupid "it's at your cuff line!"), which I don't agree with at all. I'd like to think that the odd tatt isn't going to affect your chances unless you've got them all over your hands, your head, or your eyeballs.

A friend went to a tattoo place in wales and the guy there showed him pictures of his work. He said that there was one chap in there who had had his entire weenus tattooed to look like a green dragon, balls and all. The thought of getting that done makes me want to melt into the floor like T-1000.

According to the woman that did mine; colour doesn't fade quicker than black at all, she said it was a myth and they say so on their website. I think though as all tattoos do fade over time it's got to be more noticeable on certain colours.

I'd really want to get a geeky tattoo.. a Linux penguin in gray scale on my shoulder maybe, but I'm afraid it will look tacky :/

Maybe a nintendo logo, or a QR code...

I'd have them without color, and not too big or in places I can't cover.

Edit: THis is awesome too, as I've actually used NT a lot in the past. (weird considering I was only 4 years old when it came out...)

logo-tattoo-04.jpg

It represents twisted pair networking cables.

Oh crap, missed that, sorry dude! :D
It's all good mate, as it was hard to see anyway. :p
Heh, I have a stupid habit of reading threads from back to front, and needless to say I don't always make it to the first page. :huh: Seems it's a very good way to make yourself look like an ass!

Back on topic, all my tattoos are on my arms. I'm aiming at getting my next one on my upper back, just have to figure out what exactly. Leaning to some kind of Celtic design, maybe a big Celtic cross between the shoulder blades. Deciding what to get can be the worst part of getting inked!

Hehe, I meant it as a joke. "My UV tattoo post = hard to see in the light" just like a UV tattoo. :lol:

Don't worry, I'm the same as you and tend to read threads backwards, Japanese style...speaking of which...Anyone have Japanese/Chinese or any other foreign characters as tattoos on them?

just to throw it out there, i hate if you if youre non-asian and have asian symbols/letter as tattoos, same goes, of course, for the non middle-eastern europe/north-eastern africans that hieroglyphics as tattoos

to be fair, america has no culture to steal, as for great britain, i dunno

hahaha, do me in the butt... I can't imagine how the tattoo artist didn't know what it actually meant.. And how he kept a straight face putting that on!

hahaha, do me in the butt... I can't imagine how the tattoo artist didn't know what it actually meant.. And how he kept a straight face putting that on!
That's almost certainly fake. It's a joke, making fun of all the westerners that get Chinese and Japanese tattoos and the artist intentionally writes something weird.

You'd have to REALLY like Spiderman...

Back