Doctor Who?

lizard808uk

Child of the 80s
Website
Visit site
I saw it last night and thought it was quite funny in places. Billie Piper looked ok in it, although I can't help but think how can she have been with that ginger haired freak for two years. :lol:

Eccleston did alright though. Will be interesting to see how it pans out if the show becomes a hit or miss.

moz posted on Mar 11 2005 at 01:06 PM said:
any cleavage shots?

Just in case there wasn`t, This one should keep you going. :D

billie.jpg

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper posted on Mar 11 2005 at 03:58 PM said:
moz posted on Mar 11 2005 at 01:06 PM said:
any cleavage shots?

Just in case there wasn`t, This one should keep you going. :D

billie.jpg

Trooper

jeez evans has made them saggy

It doesnt start for three weeks. But its available to download right now (Use Google).

Thats a great pic! I had to quickly minimise my window at work earlier because of that - I didnt want my fat bull dyke lesbian boss seeing it and making some stupid comment ;)

One thing is noticeable in the new Doctor Who is that she is a bit on the tubby side now :(

It's pretty good - The effects were a bit cheap-looking in places (and the download file only has the 1970's theme music). Its very fast paced and its quite weird watching a self-contained story in one episode. Obviously these days you can't have cliff-hangers over four episodes (as no doubt the audience will switch over).

Oh, and it's very camp - Coming from the pen of Russell T Davies, I'm not surprised!

lizard808uk posted on Mar 11 2005 at 08:11 PM said:
It doesnt start for three weeks. But its available to download right now (Use Google).

Thats a great pic! I had to quickly minimise my window at work earlier because of that - I didnt want my fat bull dyke lesbian boss seeing it and making some stupid comment ;)

One thing is noticeable in the new Doctor Who is that she is a bit on the tubby side now :(

I cant find the dowload anywhere?
is an official D/L ?

sPaCe :ph34r:

lizard808uk posted on Mar 11 2005 at 09:11 PM said:

:lol: to your 'fat bull dyke lesbian' of a boss. Thanks for the information! I'll have a look for it. :)

spaceboygp32x posted on Mar 11 2005 at 09:09 PM said:
I cant find the dowload anywhere?
is an official D/L ?
Nope it's not an official download. Someone in post production leaked one of the episodes and the BBC are pissed about it.

jeez evans has made them saggy
:lol: You can't fight gravity you know. ;)

LeeT posted on Mar 11 2005 at 08:36 PM said:
Obviously these days you can't have cliff-hangers over four episodes (as no doubt the audience will switch over).

Well, it's unfair to say that just from the first episode. It's very possible that there will be cliff-hangers, it's just the first episode of any series is usually slow paced and easy to get people used to the format. If they want straight into cliff-hangers they probably would be gambling with their ratings.

Indeed. From what I hear, there should be about 3 dalek episodes this series. I think you can expect them to be an extended 3-parter with 2 cliffhangers....

And yeah, I've seen Rose (the first episode of the new series), several times, and I have to say it's looking pretty slick.

Oh, there are already some two-parters confirmed, so don't worry about "cliffhangers'. :p Seen the first ep as well, curious though about the new theme-tune, as that wasn't included in this version. Can't wait for the new series to start!

Back