So... How Many Has Parent Who Owns A Gp32?

Mine don't play it, nor have they seen me play it. When my dad saw it for the first time, a couple hours after I got it up and running, he was curious as to what it was. I told him it was that thing I bought a couple of days ago from the internet and he flipped out! He was all like "You payed over $300 (A littles less than $300. I bought a FLU, 128mb SMC, the Entware case, and I payed for the fastest shipping method possible) for a small handheld like that! What the hell! You just had one exactly like that (I had a GBA but I sold it before I got my GP32) and you payed less than $100 for it!

I think some gamers of the 70's and 80s become parent's and they don't stop to play videogame... gp32 is one of the best handheld for retro gaming so for this kind of gamers it's a very good handheld....

I'm not dad but some of my friends are and they play just a bit less becaus now they have a kid ( that what I 'm not father yet lol).....

my parents wasen't born in the time of videoames and they don't play or they play solitaire or tetris on a very old gameboy ( classique)..

Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 6 2004 at 08:25 PM said:
I would be "one of those parents"

I gave my son his first PSX when he was 2, and he played it 24/7. Now he has my GBC, GBA and a GC as well. All so he wont try and take my GP32!

He is 5 now and I am trying to work on his reading skills so he can play and enjoy more RPG's. Right now he just muddles his way through RPGs, and uses memorisation of what each command "does" on the screen. I am trying to hasten the day when my son can sit down and enjoy FF7 as much as I did.
Ace your kids gonna turn out to be some kind of super nerd! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried getting my dad to play legend of zelda : orcarina of time.

He thought it was the most boring game he'd ever seen. All he could see to it was roaming hyrule at snail pace and cutting cabbages.

Fool!

Back