Does the P2 need a dedicated charging port

Is a dedicated charging port necessary?

• Yes

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters

The one that came with my CC unit is most certainly very sketchy.. It stopped working all the sudden, loosen a screw and the power light on it comes back on again.. I took it apart and saw a cap gets shorted if pressure of the plastic casing causes it to touch another component..

The GC ones or whatever ED ordered are fairly decent.
This was in reference to my JXD S7300 charger, not a Pandora one. That sounds pretty bad though. Hope it couldn't lead to explosions D:

This was in reference to my JXD S7300 charger, not a Pandora one. That sounds pretty bad though. Hope it couldn't lead to explosions D:
Off-topic, but I've heard you mention this before in the S7300 thread, I think. I still use my wall charger that came with mine and haven't had any problems yet.

Off-topic, but I've heard you mention this before in the S7300 thread, I think. I still use my wall charger that came with mine and haven't had any problems yet.
It could well be that this only happens to a minority of people, but just hearing of a couple incidences is enough to make it not worth the risk. We're not talking chance of failure here, we're talking fire hazard..

Back